1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

All for a grandchild

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Anandchitra, May 12, 2013.

1. yellowsunflower

yellowsunflower Bronze IL'ite

very nice post...

1 person likes this.
  2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Kerman
    A reply from you is to die for :) So too wonderful to read your response. Mixed with reality, experience a good dose of humor and laughter.. just lapping it all up! And I most certainly hear you on the last line... I know my son will certainly say ONLY that...
    So I see you owe your sweet lovely self to the pampering got from grandma.. Its not just we have fond memories its just that the parents whom we thought were unbearable and unsufferable turn into melting points of love and true affection.
    As parents we need that involvement of grandparents with our kids and as kids we need that involvement and love from grandparents.. very sweet cycle of life.. Thanks for stepping in :bowdown
    Absolutely loved the term of endearment I hear from ya :biggrin2:

1 person likes this.
  3. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

So interesting to read your take on this... well said. In my life I tried to reach Level 2 while in Level1 and to my great degree of satisfaction was able to find a good balance of being in Level1 and acting from Level2.