1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

All five fingers are not same

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 4, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

In a family of many children, we find that all are not same. If one is very soft spoken , the other one is very frank and cannot talk softly. Every parent want all their children to be the same, loving, caring , talented etc. But its not the same everywhere. Very rarely there are families where the children are as expected by the parents. Must be due to the past karma of the parents or past karma of the children that they are different. The parents must be blessed to have according to their choice.
    Some children are very smart and talented and everyone want to be their friends. But some mothers are there who don't like the friends of their children because they are smarter than their chidlren and try to find fault with their child's friend and also I have seen some mothers complaining about the friend to their parents.
    I know a family which is a big family but all the children are different in everything. The daughters dont get along well with each other , they fight also with each other but when any fucntion is there they all are one and the public won't know that otherwise they fight. I wonder how sisters can fight with each other, if love fight it is ok, but if they fight for other things , how they can be jealous of each other and don't talk to each other also for many months. Only when they meet in any function they talk to each other
    Whereas I have seen a family where there are six sisters and one brother and all are very united . Attend all the functions, help each other and all are gems. Their parents are so proud of them. Now their parents are no more but children are always together and enjoy life together. Keep in touch . They are made for each other family. God bless them
    A mother wants all the children to be happy and is proud when they do well.
    Its all each one's luck and blessings to have a happy family.

2. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Dear Vijima,

Truly said. Eventhough any difference of opinion will come if any family function will be celebrated all the brothers and sisters will unite together without showing their hatred to their relatives. SOME OWN BLOOD will not care for anything will always expects respect etc., from their own brother and sister. THE THINKING OF UNITY should come from their own thinking.WELL SAID AND TO BE A NOTED ONE. That is why it has become a commonm proverb ALL FIVE FINGERS ARE NOT SAME.:clap:clap

3. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Agreed ma....not all finges are same and same goes with characters too !!

They may be identical twins but still there are lots of differences.......one may be kind hearted and helpful and the other may be selfish and with no generosity or kindness in him !!

But who is the cause for creating all this racket ?? i dont have an answer ma !!!

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sree dear sorry for the late reply. Thank you for your first fb. Was feeling low that only two fbs. I know you are always there to encourage me. Thanks for sharing your views/

love
    viji

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sudha dear sorry for the late reply , true there is lot of difference in character between the twins too. Ya we dont know who is the cause. Thanks dear for always encouraging me

love
    viji