1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

All about Breast size - Increase/Reduce

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Sharmili, Nov 18, 2005.

1. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

Re: Excercise For Breast

dear sicherany,

you can do it without any problem..................if you still have doubts please pm to me............i can clear your doubts............

love
    padma

2. manjit.2023

manjit.2023 New IL'ite

how to reduce the size of breast

Hi padma

pls suggest me some exercise or some medicine to reduce the size of my brest as it is incresing day by day.

Regards
    Manjit

3. padmavathi m

dear manjit,

please do the same exercise and see the changes................do it twice morning and evening..................and let me know the results...............

love
    padma

4. Littlerose

Littlerose Silver IL'ite

Dear Padma,

I have been reading this thread. I am 26 yrs old and i am a mother of 17 months boy baby. I too suffer from breast sagging prb. My left breast has been a bit huge than right due to breastfeeding and so, the left breast has sagged more than right.

I am still breastfeeding. I need to shape up the breast as well, can anyone guide me is there any natural ways to increase the size of right breast too, so that both remain in same shape. My hubby is more concerned in it.. pls help me out in this case..

Is it possible to keep breast fit and tight even during breastfeeding or only if i stop breastfeeding, i can expect the fitness by these exercise. Please help me out dear Padma.

5. padmavathi m

dear littlerose...............

please wait until you finish off with breastfeeding and later you can think of doing this exercise................but if you feel physically fit, sitting and doing this exercise, you can go ahead and do this exercise.................as you know you must do 108 times rubbing your palms and 108 times massaging your breasts.............if you can do this without any pain you can proceed doing this exercise.................

love
    padma

6. padmavathi m

dear friends,

this exercise can be done during the periods also..............but since most of them feel uneasy to sit and do some exercise............we try to avoid doing this exercise, no matter whatever exercise it is.................but, if any of you feel comfortable to do this exercise during the periods, you can go ahead, surely you will not have problems due to this exercise...........since many of you had raised this question "can we do this exercise during periods............i thought of posting this it in the forum itself, rather than sending PM's to each one of you...............

love
    padma

7. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Hi padma,

Thanks for sharing such a valuable information. How much we ladies need such tips to our day to day health issues

I am a mom to 1 month old baby and have pain in breasts. I feel the pain inside the nerves and its there all the time. I am trying to get an appointment with doctor soon. Could you suggest me with something as a home remedy?

8. Littlerose

Littlerose Silver IL'ite

Dear Padma,

Thanks padma. I have started doing the exercise you directed. Let me check out the results i obtain and will share with you. Is there any additional things we can do to make breasts fit.. Thanks for your guidance again. Have a nice day...

with love,
    Littlerose

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hey Padu,

Great yaar... You come up with such wonderful posts... I am going to try it under the shower, not when it is running but prior to that... As you said, we have to wait for the results. Thank you... Can I stand and do this exercise .. is it necesary to sit...

10. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Hi Padma

Thank you so much for this useful tip. I have a clarification to be made on this. Should we do it on any specific time.. or can it be done on any point of the day.

Please clarify

Regards
    Sangeetha