1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

All about Breast size - Increase/Reduce

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Sharmili, Nov 18, 2005.

1. ramuva

ramuva New IL'ite

Re: Excercise For Breast

hi padma

I just joined in IL and when i was going through the threads i found ur exercise for breast...and i have heard about this exersice before and they said me it did a great job....
    But i have a doubt..my breast looks very big and is elongated downwards and loose too.....i just want to know if this exercise can lift it up and make it firm.....
    but im sure im going to start this exercise from tommorow

hope to c ur reply....

2. babyraji

babyraji Silver IL'ite

hello padma mam
    just read abt the exercise u mentioned n will hope 2 try frm 2morrow as mine brests hav bcome bit loose after delivary n brest feeding for nearly 1 1/2 yrs,
    but do hav any exercise for loose stomach after delivery 2 firm up n tone the stomach muscles,i think tht wuld help a lot of ilites.
    thanks
    raji

3. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

dear ramuva, raji,

valzhga valamudan !!!!!!!!

please start this exercise right from today, if you have time, please do it twice a day for better results................even the PMS(Post Menstrual Syndrome), is sure to get rid of you with this simple exercise...............
    for example, when i say "this badam halwa is very tasty", you should eat it for yourself and find it how tasty it is................so see the results for yourself.................

love
    padma

4. padmavathi m

dear raji,

there is an exercise for tightening the stomach also, if you know yoga, there is a posture called vajrasana..............this particular exercise is done sitting in vajrasana posture. so you pm me..............

love
    padma

5. ramuva

ramuva New IL'ite

hai Padma....

Thanxs for ur immediate reply i started the exersice today
    thanks

6. Prema

Prema New IL'ite

Hi Padma,

This seems to be really helpful. I will start this immediatly after my next cycle. I have a small doubt. You asked to stretch the lft leg and do it. My question is... stretch the left leg and massage the left breat with left hand and stretch the right leg and massage the right breast with right hand??? or it doesnt matter we do it stretching any leg and massage left breast with left hand and right breast with right hand.

Please clarify...Iam eagerly waiting for a reply ..... I suffer very badly with his problem.

Regards
    Prema

7. sangs.srinivas

sangs.srinivas New IL'ite

Dear Padma, :idea:clap

Thank u for the valuable information regarding exercise for the breast. After delivering two kids my breast has become very loose and tummy has also come out.You have mentioned about vajrasana please explain the way.Please suggest.
    Regards
    Sangeetha:help

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  8. padmavathi m

dear prema,

this exercise is also connected with our uterus............... so thats why we stretch our left leg and not the right leg.........and its better you do 108 times rubbing your palms and 108 times massaging your breast...............this gives wonderful results......if you have any problem please do it twice, that is morning and evening...............

love
    padma

1 person likes this.
  9. padmavathi m

dear friends,

this exercise has to be done from the 3rd or 5th day or the 7th day of the periods..........and it depends on the flow............once the bleeding stops and you feel relaxed, then you continue with this exercise............please dont do this exercise during your periods...........it will cause you more pain...............as i have told you that this exercise is also connected with the uterus............very soon i ll try to put a video of this exercise in IL, so that it would be easier for you all to follow.............

love
    padma

10. sicherany

sicherany New IL'ite

Dear Padma,

I am so happy to see this exercise. I have already started it. But i have a confusion.
    you mentioned to use right hand for right breast and left hand for left breast and have
    to do it anti clockwise. i have problem doing it simultaneously. or am I confused
    with the instructions? :help