1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

All about Breast size - Increase/Reduce

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Sharmili, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Jaishree123

Jaishree123 Senior IL'ite

sagging breasts problem

:-(Hi All

I feel somewhat to tell this problem but I could not discuss with anybody else so I thought this is the best forum for me.

I deliverered in 2005 nov and my son is 2 years old. I breast feeded him until he was 18 months old. I used to breast feed him while sleeping. I think this is one of the reasons of my sagging breasts.

now both my breasts are sagging and they are not firm.
    watever kind of bra I wear..it doesnt look good. and the shape is out.
    many of my freinds have pointed out

pls suggest me how to overcome this problem and bring my breasts back in shape.

I feel so bad about this.
    pls help me

Thanks
    Jaishree

2. mspurohit

mspurohit New IL'ite

Need advise about breast structure

hi friends,
    i am married womem with no kid. i have brest pain. i cheked to docture. report was normal it was just harmonial problam & common in ladies docter told me after prgnancy everything will be ok. i don't want to planing of my pragnancy yet. problam is that when i have pain both brest strecture look thin some time i have to wear cotton dress becos of thin body strecture.i want to perfect look of brest.

3. priya_foru

priya_foru New IL'ite

Breast Maintainance

Hi frnds,

Im new 2 site.. But thiss site is realy helpfull 2 many i hope.. I have one prob and i really feel shy 2 ask.. Im 22 yrs old.. I lost my breast shape and its falling also.. I m seem 2 b fat but now im doing exercise 2 reduce my weight.. Some of my frnds told that if i reduce weight then my breast also gets reduced but i need to regain my shape wat i have 2 do for that.. Can anyone help me 2 solve this prob.. Really im worried bcoz of this...
    Thank you,

Regards
    Priya

4. priya_foru

priya_foru New IL'ite

How to get back breast shape

Hi frnds,

Im new 2 site.. But thiss site is realy helpfull 2 many i hope.. I have one prob and i really feel shy 2 ask.. Im 22 yrs old.. I lost my breast shape and its falling also.. I m seem 2 b fat but now im doing exercise 2 reduce my weight.. Some of my frnds told that if i reduce weight then my breast also gets reduced but i need to regain my shape wat i have 2 do for that.. Can anyone help me 2 solve this prob.. Really im worried bcoz of this...
    Thank you,

Regards
    Priya

5. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

Excercise For Breast

Hello friends,

This exercise was taught to me during my Masters Course in Yoga and Meditation classes.

This exercise is called as "DEER EXERCISE" or "MAAN PAYIRCHI" specially for ladies who suffer with the breast pain before the periods, any kind of lumps, etc.,

Any lady from the age of 14 to 70 years can do this exercise.

This exercise has to be done with your own hands. After the 3rd or 4th day of the periods or depending on each persons menstrual cycle, you can start doing this exercise.

It will surely take about 3 to 4 months to get results.

I feel instead of any medications this would benefit us in the long run without any side effects.

1. Firstly, put a mat sit down like how we sit to eat. Now remove your left leg and let it stretch, only your right leg should be folded.

2. Rub both the hands for about 9 times . You will generate some heat in your palms.

3. Now immediately you massage your breast 9 times in an upward direction in a circular motion, in anti-clockwise direction, without touching the nipples. You have to nicely massage so that your full palm is used to massage your breast

so when you are doing this exercise you should not wear a blouse or any inner garment, so that the heat generated in your palms goes into your breast directly during the massage.

I do this exercise before going for my bath, its easy to sit without clothes. Once i finish the exercise i have my bath.

for the first week you can do 9 times , slowly once you get used to this exercise you can increase it in multiples of 9,
    1st week ---- 9 times
    2nd week ------ 18 times
    3rd week ------ 27 times
    and so on till you reach 108 times, when you rub 9 times, you will have to do the massage 9 times, 18 times rubbing, 18 times massaging, 27 times rubbing, 27 times massaging.

the more you rub the more you generate heat in your palms, which is good for your breast.

its out of my own experience i am posting this in IL.

please you have to do it continously and religiously to get rid of any pain.

if any doubt you can pm me at any time.

BYE for now

love
    padma

6. priya_foru

priya_foru New IL'ite

Re: How to get back breast shape

Please reply me friends......

7. sudhabatni

sudhabatni Bronze IL'ite

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excercise For Breast !!!!!!!!!!!

Hi..padma

Thank you so much for giving us such a nice information . This is the good exercise to control any ailments.

I have a doubt, pl clarify. Mydaughter age 13, matured 6 months back have small breasts according to her height and body. Will this exercise helps her to get big breasts or any suggestions to get bigger breasts.

Awaiting for the reply and PM me as early as possible.

Regards

sudha

8. padmavathi m

A Good Exercise For Breast

dear friends,

please make some time and read this thread may be its useful for you or your family members, it can be your mother, daughter, friend who need this exercise.

love
    padma

9. sravy

sravy Bronze IL'ite

Hi Padma,

thank u for the post good information , i am having one doubt is this exercise will give stiffness to breast & any increase in size of breast .please tell me .

10. padmavathi m

dear sravy,

generally for some ladies after delivery the breast will be loose
    so this exercise will shape your breast if done regularly.................

it will clear any lump in the breast if done regularly continously for 3 to 4 months

why i always tell regularly is that some of us will do for 10 to 15 days and expect wonders, which is impossible

every ailment and complication take years to come out of our body as a disease,
    nature will take its own time to set right things.

cheers
    padma

2 people like this.