1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

All about Breast size - Increase/Reduce

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Sharmili, Nov 18, 2005.

1. santhu

santhu New IL'ite

Re: regd my breast

hi mvm,

i will definetly change my diet and also practice yoga as per your advice.

thank u for u r reply.
    bye:wave

2. santhu

santhu New IL'ite

hi ladies,

yesterday one of my freind told that sahaja bust cream will reduce sagging and tighten the breast(liftup) .does it really works did any one used this .
    now i am noticing my breast is paining and one is full sagged and one is slightly sagged.

i am planning to practice yoga & change my diet and do some excersices connected to breast.i think this effects bodyl 90./. ,and by using cream and massage this will be support for that and will be totally satisfied that i am putting the effort for it.

please reply me, :thankyou2:
    regards,
    santhu

3. arch174

arch174 Senior IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    I have been reading this thread on BREASt SAGGINg...the breast does not have muscles by itself..but exercising supporting muscles will help..
    I myself make aroma blends for this purpose..I Myself don't use it..after age 40 or so breast becomes less dense.. the only cure? is prevention..by gud support bra & general whole body fitness
    all creams etc r time-pass..got it?
    if very desperate surgery is only option

4. santhu

santhu New IL'ite

hello arch,

thank u for posting your opinion on this thread,comming to ur information i did not understand what is aroma blends . is this is helpfull to me.please post the breif information about this.

thank u,
    santhu.:wave

5. arch174

arch174 Senior IL'ite

HI Santhu,
    Most of creams ,ayurvedic oils etc r aroma blend..using aromatherapy..
    I myself was intrigued by this word...it turned out they r using ayurvedic extracts(indian & imp) & calling exotic names..
    In india essential oils(strongest concentrated extracts) R very cheap compared to other countries..
    they r concentrated medicinal oils which r expensive & effective for other ailments e.g. iodex,vicks....

I hope u got ur answer

6. mvm

mvm New IL'ite

Hi
    Do u mean vicks / iodex can help in tightening breast tissues. how 'n when to use it.
    Pls reply as this is a major problem in most ladies.

Thx alot

7. arch174

arch174 Senior IL'ite

Hi mvm,
    :oops: sorry the example was not pertaining to current prob..
    I had mentioned earlier prevention is the cure...
    Proper bras with gud support,les slouching,exercises..etc

8. sangeethamadhu

sangeethamadhu New IL'ite

Hi

I am a new registered member for this site. I too suffered with the same problem. After my delivery, my breast has become loose and small. i like to increase it. so plz give me some tips it may be either ayurvedic or anything. i heard tht some vibrators r thr to improve breast. is it true? if so is thr any side effects bcoz of tht...waiting for the reply..

-Sangeetha:confused:

9. sherryindera

sherryindera New IL'ite

Hello ladies,
    I have been reading this thread and I would like to give some advise, What I have learned over the years, mind you, I have had 5 children the last two were twins, I am 36 years old. I do this exercise to firm up my breast,
    the pectorals are the top part of your breast you can firm it up with two exercises, one simple way is pushups! No this will not give you big shoulders, but it works the pectoral muscles, and the triceps, the saggy part of my under arms...if your too heavy, try with wall pushups.....standing against the wall, place your hands on the walls but align them infront or your breast, push back, then lean yourself forward, as you get stronger you may try the floor pushups.....it seems too simple but it does work. now the floor pushups, if your week, lie on the floor facing the floor, place your hands infront of your breast and push up, against gravity, then go down. do this five times....then add five, then add five....work your way to 30 full pushups with ease...Then you can go to the straight leg pushups...this will work wonders, especially good if you dont have money to buy exercise equipment.
    Another good one, is if you have 2 lb weights,,,,the lesser weight is great if you want to have suttle muscles to build up like we women dont want to get bulky. lie on the floor on your back or a weight bench, dont keep your elbows straight, just slightly bent. bring your arms out and plams facing the ceiling, then up till your hands touch, do this to a count of ten. Keep your abs in tight to protect your back. You will probably be able to do this 10 times in total at first, dont worry if you cannot do ten. Then add five, then add five till about 25. Do this every day. It seems very easy, but this will firm up your breast.

For me, breast feeding made my breast sag. This way, I have built up the muscles so that I have become fuller and fit into my bras! :wink:

This combined with proper diet, and yoga will help you.
    Take care!
    Indera

10. sherryindera

sherryindera New IL'ite

sorry, I just wanted to add, the creams do not work, its just a ploy for the hopeful.......and no machine or device like someone posted will work.
    Please just build back up the muscles, its the safer and more painless way to get back the muscles that was there before childbirth and aging...

love you all,
    Indera