1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

All about Breast size - Increase/Reduce

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Sharmili, Nov 18, 2005.

1. maya08

maya08 Senior IL'ite

Re: Concerned about breast size.

hi sharmili...
    i dont really know much...but i hope this helps...
    i read once that doing an execise can help to increase breast size - that is by doing the movements as when u swim, breaststroke. just the arms alone...though i dont know how far it's true....

by the way....does anyone else know how to reduce breast size instead...looks like im having the reverse problem....

cheers

2. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

hi

there is no way anyone can increase the breast size or reduce it naturally.

so leave it the way it is.

maximum you can do is wear the right kind of bra. for the ones who want to increase, wear maximisers, from triumph... or generally padded bras. Triumph also has bras which give you a reduced look. those are called minimisers.

3. maya08

maya08 Senior IL'ite

heyya...
    thanks abha ji...
    i will try that way...

cheers

4. santhu

santhu New IL'ite

requisition

hi (all),

i am new to this forum. i am happy to read all the usefull information for ladies. i am married,till now they are 3 misscarraiges.by thease i had got my breast reduced and also sagging in 1 month due to the injections which has given while pregent.

now i want the tips and excercies for regaining & liftup my breasts,kindly help me and i am waiting for reply.

regards,
    santhu

5. santhu

santhu New IL'ite

regd my breast

hi indusladies,

i had post my problem regd my breast but unfortunately i did not got any responce....... again i am posting the same, please give me some tips i am so dipressed about this. now i seem to be above 40yrs by this.

i had 3 misscarraiges,due to this i had lost all my breast(due to harmonal effects) i asked my dr also she is saying first think about your health and go for treatment for children, i am using tablets for that and she is treating well for it and also iam satisfied with her treatment.along with this i want to regain my breast.

please kindly give me reply.i hope u all know how does a women feel for their body shape and sometimes it may lead to long distance between woman and their men.:-(

thank u ,
    santhu

6. mvm

mvm New IL'ite

Re: regd my breast

Hifiends
    Most of us 've similar problem.Even i don'tknow much but i can suggest you what i do regularly.
    Do massage with olive oil (prefferably). Fom otward to inward and from downward to upward stroks.
    Also lern some weight bearing exrcise from a jim instructer. Those 've quck results. Pls dolet me knwalso about that. Yoga too can improve your will power.

Don't loose heart

love
    [​IMG]

7. santhu

santhu New IL'ite

hi mvm,

Thank u for ur reply & for your presious time,today i am feeling that some one had understood my prob. And u said that yoga will help me,but i had a question about this ,will yoga help in tightening my breast,if it is which type of asanas has to do,how i should do and when.

please give me reply,onceagain thank u .:thankyou2:

regards,
    santhu.:wave

8. mvm

mvm New IL'ite

hi sandhu
    According to my knowledge chakra asana,dhanura asana and child pose are good. The dumbell exercise are good too.but it should be done according to the instructions.The massage do help it.Thats why ladies should massage the whole body a little hard .
    Thats what i personally do. If any body know more , pls help.

love

9. shilpavenkat

shilpavenkat New IL'ite

hi santhu,
    This is shilpa from hyderabad, i am also having the same problem.even i dont know how to make my breast as earlier it mans before pregnancy. when i wore dress i feel bad bcoz my shape is horriblebefore pregnancy my husband use to say ur shape is perfect but now he dont say even a word about my figure. i would also like to know how to ecrease my belly please if u know any excercise please inform me. I hope u will help me.
    Thanks in advance.
    shilpavenkat

10. mvm

mvm New IL'ite

hi all
    look v need to change pur life pattern to be in shape
    whatever i sy its all what i do for myself.It means all i learnt is through my personal exerience.
    Do exercise everyday.Yoga is best but not fast results. but i completely believe in yoga. you can do walking and running too.skipping is good to loose weight.
    Always try to avoid oily food. Eat more fruits. Make sure Dinner should be light and before 8 o clock.to avoid more chappais u can eat abowl of salad b4 meal.
    if u eat more/oily some day spend more time for exercise.
    Drink more water,'n TRY NOT TO DRINK COLD WATER.warm water is best.U can start drinking warm water in winters 'n u 'll be habitual untill summer .u can drink water @room temperature ,but avoid cold one.
    Our problem start after dilivery. one should not drink cold water wter at that time 'n should make a habbit of exercise.Drink a glass of warm water in moring b4 fresh.

All this is not difficult so do itnow to ge a gud figure. nothing is impossible
    Massage as i ve told u is gud for tonning up ur body.
    If nything u want to know i m here.
    i wld love to share my experiences.

Take care