1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

All about Arms

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by sunkan, Sep 26, 2007.

1. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Does anyone know how to get rid of Fat in Arms ?

Try doing some weight bearing exercise for arms, shoulders.
    You will get plenty of exercises thru google search.

All the best.

2. puni88

3. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your immediate reply Puni. Will search as you say ... Cheers, Suni.

4. puni88

Hi,
    let us know if you find something interesting.

Regards.

5. vidhya parani

vidhya parani Senior IL'ite

hi, you may try swimming. i lost a lot of upper arm, belly and thigh fat by learning freestyle swimming...
    it works like magic, after each session of abt 2 hrs of swimming u can see visible difference... it is especially good for regaining shape after delivery..:)

6. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Hi Vidhya Parani,

:thankyou2: so much dear friend. Hope it helps me. I shld try and let u know ... Regards, Suni :)

7. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Friends

Sunkan mam hav already started a thread..........giving tips for reducing upper arms......by doing simple exercises with dumbells..........pls check that for further details.........

8. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

Dear Friends,

i kindly request all of you to see the thread "Exercise for Breast" , you have an exercise for the hands too......................

love
    padma

9. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

dear friends,

this exercise will clear all your breast problems and uterus problems, reduce fat in your arms,

This exercise was taught to me during my Masters Course in Yoga and Meditation classes.

This exercise is called as "DEER EXERCISE" or "MAAN PAYIRCHI" specially for ladies who suffer with the breast pain before the periods, any kind of lumps, etc.,

Any lady from the age of 14 to 70 years can do this exercise.

This exercise has to be done with your own hands. After the 3rd or 4th day of the periods or depending on each persons menstrual cycle, you can start doing this exercise.

It will surely take about 3 to 4 months to get results.

I feel instead of any medications this would benefit us in the long run without any side effects.

1. Firstly, put a mat sit down like how we sit to eat. Now remove your left leg and let it stretch, only your right leg should be folded.

2. Rub both the hands for about 9 times . You will generate some heat in your palms.

3. Now immediately you massage your breast 9 times in an upward direction in a circular motion, in anti-clockwise direction, without touching the nipples. You have to nicely massage so that your full palm is used to massage your breast

so when you are doing this exercise you should not wear a blouse or any inner garment, so that the heat generated in your palms goes into your breast directly during the massage.

I do this exercise before going for my bath, its easy to sit without clothes. Once i finish the exercise i have my bath.

for the first week you can do 9 times , slowly once you get used to this exercise you can increase it in multiples of 9,
    1st week ---- 9 times
    2nd week ------ 18 times
    3rd week ------ 27 times
    and so on till you reach 108 times, when you rub 9 times, you will have to do the massage 9 times, 18 times rubbing, 18 times massaging, 27 times rubbing, 27 times massaging.

once you are comfortable to do 108 times, continue doing 108 times rubbing and 108 massaging.

the more you rub the more you generate heat in your palms, which is good for your breast.

do this at your comfort level............this is more important.............you must sit and do this exercise, and when you are sitting, as i said you have to stretch your left leg straight and fold your right leg and the heel of your right leg should be straightly positioned to the vagina, when you are doing this, your lower abdominal area becomes tightened, therefore your uterus also gets an exercise.................your hands also gets an exercise, when you are massaging, your hands too move.............wherein you loose that extra fat in your hand too..........

hope it was useful for everyone.....................

love
    padma

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  10. mtkm

mtkm New IL'ite

Hi padma

thanks for the wonderful info.let me check this out.

once again thanks for sharing this health tip.Happy new year.Rake care.

regards

latha