1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Aishwarya Rai- David Frost Interview- What do you think?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by sdiva20, Dec 11, 2012.

1. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Why there was so many salman's movie clipping in the show ?
    Felt that I wasted few mins in my life watching it.

2. anugamit

anugamit Platinum IL'ite

I don't think so it is we-know-who, he must be nannying somewhere......

Aish is overdoing in trying to speak in English accent. Why is she giggling all the time?......fake and a lot irritating.

2 people like this.
  3. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Rihanna

...O-myy...GOD....you had me rolling with laughter, wherever did you get that phrase from?...lol.....Aish sure has the power to stir some great comedy, she keep ILs in splits....we have to thank her for that atleast!
    Mega

4 people like this.
  4. roshnikandoi

roshnikandoi Silver IL'ite

I think she is modest ...she is one actress who knows her mind ...and considering her immense popularity her any remark may spark off a controversy ...I think she is an intelligent woman

5. MahiSree

MahiSree Gold IL'ite

She may be of all the types which u've mentioned.
    But lets remember that much more intelligent, modest + beautiful ladies are there who wont let out words knowing very well that it would cause controversy.
    Its WE (the people) who're saying "WOW" at her every action.

[And now, dont throw spears at me. Am not as intelligent as some ladies. So i couldnot fight back:) :-(]

1 person likes this.
  6. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

God she and her fake accent. Why does she giggle like that. So annoying and irritating. Doesnt she take a look at the others, espcially Sushmita Sen the way she carries herself mindblowing :thumbsup. Ash needs to pick lessons from Sush even now.

Come on Ash you are grown up, nearing 40's dont giggle like that and that too on a international platform,it only makes you look cheap

Read some updates today :

Talking to TOI about her bundle of joy, Aishwarya said, “I feel like I know about every little aspect of motherhood already. I feel blessed to have Aaradhya in our lives.”

However, the former Miss World does wonder about the constant attention that her daughter gets from people around. She said, “I don`t quite understand the obsession about her and its amusing when people ask me what we want her to become once she grows up. Arre, she is just one year old! Let her experience life and enjoy her growing up years! As a mother, I look at my parents for inspiration. If I can do even half of what they did for me, I will be a supermom!”<!--Para2TextEnd-->

2 people like this.
  7. VaishuRaji

VaishuRaji Silver IL'ite

Read some updates today :

Talking to TOI about her bundle of joy, Aishwarya said, “I feel like I know about every little aspect of motherhood already. I feel blessed to have Aaradhya in our lives.”

However, the former Miss World does wonder about the constant attention that her daughter gets from people around. She said, “I don`t quite understand the obsession about her and its amusing when people ask me what we want her to become once she grows up. Arre, she is just one year old! Let her experience life and enjoy her growing up years! As a mother, I look at my parents for inspiration. If I can do even half of what they did for me, I will be a supermom!”<!--Para2TextEnd-->[/QUOTE]

Dear Aishwarya,
    We are not obsessed about your baby. Your family creates such a scene. It is common to ask every parent what they want their child to become when he/she grows up. Don't create a scene for everything:rant:rant

11 people like this.
  8. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Finally halfway Yay!!!......Except for face; me and Aishwarya Rai looks the same :))))-

2 people like this.
  9. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

To all the mothers on this site and everywhere else:

My understanding is that all mothers with even older children (and more than one children) are many times overwhelmed and think they still are learing how to be a good mom. All you people are so ordinary. Look at the ever fabulous aishwarya- What you slow-learners are still grappling with, Aishwarya has already got it down to the pat and that too with just one year of motherhood under her belt.

Not only is she TMBWIW but she is also the most wonderful mother in the world (TMWMINW). You are all so jealous of her superior wisdom.

1 person likes this.
  10. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Thumbs up gal!, my two cents;" Ash, we are super obsessed with you and your PIL....Kya kare, harkat hi aisi hai nah?....what to do ?such are your doings no?....but we thank you hamesha for keeping us super bemused!

8 people like this.