1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Aishwariya and her legacy of being a newsmaker!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by SSC, May 3, 2012.

1. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

Really, what is it about her that people love to talk about? Her lovely green eyes? Her beauty? She being the international face of Bollywood? She being capable of putting up that perfect smile everytime the camera flashes at her? She got out of physical abuse and stood up for herself? She got married into the Bachchan pariwar? She carries one of the highest brand values? She wanted to 'push' rather than be 'pulled' in the labor room? Her beti is going to be one of the next big celebrities of India?

Really, what else? So are we done Ash lovers? Or do you have more.

After all, she is a celebrity and a public figure! As much as you like her, there are another set of people who hate her. Want to know why, here it is:

How she looks without some make up on? Of how she cannot be an 'act' of 'actress'! How she used her 'so-called' boyfriends to climb up the bollywood ladder - Does anyone have to be preached about Salman's reach, or did people forget about how Vivek oberoi made a fool out of himself in her hands? How she can have a totally plastic exterior? How she married into the Bachchan pariwar, for her own standing? How she and her sick-o FIL want to create news by he filming her delivery? I'm sure her daughter will look as lovely as she does, with make-up and multiple plastic surgeries! Phew, there I said it!

I dont love Ash, nor do I hate her, but like every celebrity in the world, there are going to be people who love her and hate her, so accept the fact and move on. After all, she is a public figure, and everytime she steps out, there are going to be millions of criticism about her weight gain, because the same hour-glass sexy figure was what people put their money on to watch her on screen (Dhoom 2).

So please stop this never-ending debate of Ashwariya Rai! And all you Ash lovers, please dont make it complex, by saying, 'how can women bitch about women and blah blah blah'. News flash - She is a celebrity and people will talk about her - good or bad. Take it or leave it!

13 people like this.

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Very well said SSC!!!!

2 people like this.
  3. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Woohooo SSC! You said it all gal! :thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  4. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

Thanks guys! I'm sick of all the posts that come in flooding about 'motherhood' everytime people call her fat. Yes, its up to her to decide when to lose her weight, but she is FAT and ugly (never thought I'll say this about Ash!)

5 people like this.
  5. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

And pray, what is the need for this "separate thread"? This whole freedom of anyone to call anyone else fat-and-ugly is already the current hot topic in puni's thread. Is a separate thread a more attention grabber than a mere post in an existing thread? (where pretty much (or ugly much) the same discussion is going on?)

And whether you folks believe it or not - me no fan of this actress

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  6. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

Oh, sure it does, being the popular 'figure' she is!

Edit: When she loses weight, and looks like a million bucks, I'll remember to start another thread to inspire women post-pregnancy on their weightloss journey!

6 people like this.
  7. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Way to go gal... :thumbsup

2 people like this.
  8. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

We all admire Karishma who is looking fab after 2 kids.
    That motivates me to hit gym everyday!!!

Same thing with Kajol, she looks FAB now a days.

5 people like this.
  9. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

Waah! Well said!

1 person likes this.
  10. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Intha nalla vishayam ellam ivainga kannuku theriyathE! (These people will never notice when we praise actresses, but the moment we start "commenting" about some beauty queen, they would start running to bash us up, even without understanding what we are trying to convey in the first place) shakehead

5 people like this.