1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Air india - Staff troubles

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Air India – Staff to behave better.​

Today I read something amusing in the Times of India . Read it here. Otherwise I know u wont believe me, and u will think I am making it up.HAHA
    Stop eating up flyers' food, Air India tells stewards - The Times of India?

Air india has issued notice to its staff , to not eat the passenger’s food, and to not talk too much while eating, and disturbing the first class passengers. It seems the place where airline crew sits is in the front, that is between the pilot and the first class , and I guess there must be characters like me, who must be telling jokes to the other staff, making them laugh loudly, but which is not good manners in flight.

And then eating the passengers food, and telling the passengers that there is no food left, is something eh ! How is that possible when the packets are counted when they are loaded, and some extra are carried.Unless the p assengers are asking for a second and a third helping. I think the cabin crew is mostly on a diet, poor thing, for they will be grounded iof they exceed their weight.

And one crew member , I don’t know of which airline was caught with suitcases of liquor miniatures, at the customs , for it is difficult to prove how much the passengers consumed and how much was left over.

For the Airhostesses, it is dicey. They are allowed just two pimples, when they are warned, and if the third pimples pops out, well , she is grounded till one of them disappears. So they have to be very careful of what they eat on flight, but thye are tempted, as I read. Maybe the pimple rule has been removed, as also the weight thing, that is why the airhostesses are now hogging food as if there is no tomm eh !

And now we have the dreamliner the second o f which is coming tomm, after a delay of 4 years, and they way the Boeing company is oublicising it, that the dreamliner will change the fortunes of Air india.But u need a pilot to fly and passengers to pay, there aer so many things involved, and yes there must be food aboard, and if the crew eats the passengers food, who will board the dreamliner eh !

What I don’t like about airlines are their small toilets, at least have bigger ones so we can sit in peace eh ! rather **** in peace if not sit in peace .HAHA

This story is like , we hear from kids who come from school, where the child tells the mother, that kamal the bully of the class, snatched my tiffin box and ate my food, I did not get anything to eat mom !!! And now this is repeating as adults, in the airlines eh ! But I have been lucky, sometimes I do ask for a second helping, and I usually get it, I mean when food was free, that is why I still prefer Air inda, even if the airhostess are like grandmothers, I get free food, and if I die, I am assured , rather wife is assured of a fat sum, but if I die in kinggisher crash, I get nothing eh ! So air india for me always.HAHA

Chalo with that note, I sign off, have a great weekend ladies and gentlemen.And smile please, kamalji is watching u.

KAMAL MAHTANI

Some SMS jokes that have come this week.Some are so so , some are damn good.pesh karta hoon !!!

Just because a person is silent , it does not mean he is not away of the fun and joy of life.
    It is possible that life has taught him some tough lessons.
    M aybe he is MARRIED !!!!!!

A Sindhi, having no Car, money,child, house,a blind mother , prays to god a lot.One day God is pleased and comes and asks “ Kamalji ask what u want.But I will grant u just one boon, remember that.
    Kamalji – I want my mother to see my wife putting diamond bangles on my child’s hand in our new home.

God faints , when he recovers , he promises himself never to listen to a sindhi’s prayer !!!!!!!

Review of the movie Barfi
    Real life story of every couple.
    Mute Husband, Mad Wife !!!!!

What is the difference between secretary and private secretary ?
    Secretary will tell u “ Good morning Sir,”
    Private Secretary will tell u “ it is morning Sir “ !!!!!!!

There came out a tender for a bridge.
    A south Indian fellow bid for it for 30 lakhs. When asked the breakdown, he said
    10 lakhs material
    10 lakhs labour
    10 lakhs my profit.
    Then they opened the tender of kamlaji the Sindhi chap with oily hair.His tender said 90 lakhs
    He said 30 lakhs are mine
    30 lakhs are yours
    So they asked him, “ who the hell will make the bridge”?
    He said, the bridge will be made by the south Indian, I have left 30 lakhs for him !
    The Sindhi, got the gtender !!!!!!!

Wives are like electricity.
    If handled with care, they will light up your life.
    If mishandled, they will give u shocks for the rest of your life !!!!

All ATM ‘s in punjab are not working.As it says insert yr pin,The
    Sardarnis insert their hair pin inside the machines!!!

Bhakt to God – Bhagwan,( meaning lord), tum khush kab hote ho !
    God – Jab Hindi picture mein villain wants to rape the heroine, and she says “ mujhe bhagwan ke liye chod do “ !!!!!!!

4 people like this.

2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Well well Kamlaji! Caught you! So now we know what your first love is. Yes! read it here in your own words
    I am glad you like AI so much. I haven't flwon that ariline for ages now - no no not because of the grandmothers or service, just that they don't fly direct to my place :)

Here just because of you Kamaji :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

You too have a great weekend Kamalji.

PS: for the first time in a long time, I have to go back to read the jokes! Can you believe it? Will do so now and have that :biggrin2: for the weekend as well!

3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

That last joke Kamalji! Such a common Hindi dialogue and such a thoughtful misinterpretation.... I cannot belive it! I need to think with more humor :)

4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamalji,

Grandmothers are very special and we cherish their memories. Even many members have written wonderful posts about their grandmothers. Why should we feel bad if Air India is proud of its own grandmothers? :)

Regarding food, I presume the staff is entitled to eat food while taking care of passengers. How do we figure out that they are eating passengers' meal? They obviously can't starve while working those long hours at 35,000 feet above the sea level? After many passengers give tough time for them during service, only entertainment for them is to talk to each other. Perhaps, the first class passengers won't complain that much if the air hostesses were young.

One of my friends always send his wife in an earlier flight and he travels in the next flight. I was thinking that he wants travel alone for an obvious reason. I figured out that he was planning if one of the planes were to go down, at least, one parent will remain for their children. You are smart to travel by AI.

Nothing to beat your mobile jokes. Why not the mother see his wife putting bangles to his child in his own car parked in front of his own house?

Viswa

2 people like this.
  5. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dearest kamalji
    I respect youR fascination for those not -so-pretty AI hostess, you even count their pimples? Shame-shame :).
    ..... those air India food packets are so incpid, I doubt they could consume even half a meal unless the current recruitment for AI is from the Kosovo refugee camp!

From me to you:
    An Arab once need blood in an emergency situation. A Sindhi offered to be the donor, he received £5000 for 500ml.
    On another occasion the Arab again needed blood and rang up this Sindhi since the blood groups matched. This Sindhi who was in some far away place hired a taxi, paid a huge fare and reached the hosp. This time he gave 1 litre of blood, despite medical advice that more than 500 ml was not advisable.
    The Arab offered him £ 5.
    The shocked Sindhi asks......why, why? Last time you gave me £ 5000 for halt a litre and this time I gave you 1ltr.
    The Arab replies " now I have Sindhi blood in my circulatory syst., so £ 5 is more than enough."
    Mega

2 people like this.
  6. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

my dear Kamal
    I am one of those passengers who ask for extra serving of those tiny snack packets
    Really they are so tiny . By the time we open some even spill. I always take my hubby's share.:)
    Then I wait for a friendly air-hostess to come by so I can get atleast one extra packet! my hubby laughs at all this:)
    I think you can "see" and look at the real me because I have also been a bully & stolen tiffin boxes haha
    Me too dont like the small toilets!
    Imagine flying for 17 plus hours to travel to India! my legs are gone!
    I always look forward to your jokes.. All of them are super good:):thumbsup

7. vinoran

vinoran Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    Poor Air hostesses, they are pulled in all means, though they earn a lot. But their risks are more specially working in poorly maintained Indian flights.
    I am tired of in flight food, because I traveled and traveling often by flights.
    I some how do not relish the packed stale food, even though it is heated and served. So I wonder and pity them how they are used to it and of course they are missing our lovely homely food !!

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabita,

Better stomach full with aunties , than empty with the young lasses, and at my age, who will even look at me.HAHA

Well i think u should fly king Fisher, what say and meet the bankrupt prince malaya.HAHA

Regards

kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabita,

it may sound like a double meaning diaglogue, but what it means is, leave me, in the name of the lord, but in hindi language it means leave me for the lord himself.

HAHA

Regards

kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vishwa,

My dad never trav elled with his wife, us 4 sons, or his 4 brothers oin one flight, and i too have taken the habit from him, i dau and wife dont travel in one flight, one day before or after.Same reason, we want someone to be behind in case of an accident.

Yes i agree, the airhostesses cannot hog the food, as it is they are weight consious, must be some disgrunted passengers eh !

Rgds

kamal