1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

"aids "

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by ish_nalini, Dec 2, 2006.

1. ish_nalini

ish_nalini Senior IL'ite

Hello !!! vandhanam!!! vanakaam!!! namashkaar!!! good _______!!!:wave

This is not only a msg but a WARNING ALERT !!!
    • This topic is about AIDS :evil:
    • person those who r not interested can skip up, but my suggestion is all should be knowledged about this topic!!!
    Yesterday is world's AIDS day .so it is neccesary for us to hav a little knowledge regardin that hazardous disease!!!
    Yesterday "Big fm" did a nice job by spreading knowldege on AIDS
    Here are some shock news i gathered!!!!
    India (literated country)is the second largest population in AIDS ,after Africa(poorly literated).

Scientists are expecting that it may cross 100 million of AIDS patients in 2020 ...
    In few theaters strangers spread AIDS by keeping placing sirenge(needle upside down) in the seats .....If we were stuck in that needle we got infected by AIDS ...They have even wrote in that seat "WELCOME TO AIDS FAMILY" ...
    A 5 yrs and a 9 yrs old children were left before a hospital for the only reason "they were got infected by the dangerous disease AIDS!!!" ...they were then admitted to a orphanage!!!( My opinion is the parent of that child should b left before tat orphanage )
    Pls warn ur hubbies to make sure that in barber shop whether the pair of sheers and other equipments are sterlised ...its better if they shave on their own!!!:idea:
    My dear indus ladies!!!
    AIDS is not only spread by unwanted sex ,but also with out the concern persons knowledge(a new born baby,poor women infected by her husband,through blood transfusion)..so pls Lets support for the AIDS patients those who are really in need of "LOVE AND CARE "
    dont treat AIDS patients as a different creature and pls think it of that they are going to live only few days /years!!!
    After all for a few minutes desires none of the human should make their life story

"THE END"

WE MEMBERS OF INDUS LADIES SHOULD TAKE A VOW ,
    WE WILL FIGHT TO STOP "AIDS":-D and care for affected people.
    note : Ur comments and thoughts are gladly welcomed!!!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2007

2. gauridatta

gauridatta New IL'ite

Good good excellent work from you
    keep it up
    gauri

3. ish_nalini

ish_nalini Senior IL'ite

Dear Gauri,
    Thanks for your appreciation.That was my very begining thread,I posted this thread last year.I am glad to know that you really enjoyed and gained knowledge in reading my thread "AIDS".I am surprised that you replied to this thread on a right time as yesterday was WORLD AIDS day.
    Nals