Aha and unexpected moments in life

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    There are so many " aha" moments in my life. My first day in the college, winning the competitions, got the " Best out going student shield in college and school, holding my first child, then becoming a grand ma.These moments are evergreen in my memory.
    One " aha" moment I want to share with you all. I was in my 3rd year B.sc. There was a meeting with all the political leaders speaking on one platform. The meeting was held as a demonstration against Pakistan aggression. I was one of the organizers. Suddenly, one of my lecturer asked me also to give a speech. There 'Annadurai was giving lecture. I hesitated for a moment protesting " me after Anna? will the people welcome it? "With all these thoughts I held the mike and began to deliver speech quoting from Barathiyar > After I finished my speech the large crowd gathered gave a big roar of appreciation and applauded. Still the noise is ringing in my ears.
    Then came the unexpected moment! Mr CNA, approched me and requested me to join in DMK since they wanted some lady speakers to propagate. I bluntly refused. A long fb
    with love
    pad

2. laamadhura

laamadhura New IL'ite

Hai friends,

I feel each and every moment of our life should be treasured as a AHA moment...the happiest occassions which motivated to face our life with more enthusiasm... and the meloncholy moments when we were let down so badly, which helped us to built our determination and will power to win in our life.

THere are so many aha moments in mine too...some among them are
    when i was the school topper in my 10th class,
    the moment i gave birth to my little one,
    when i found rose plant of my dear little one bloom its first bud,
    when i came to know all my crow friends were waiting for me with a sigh when i was a little late in giving their food,
    when i knew my writing was published in my favourite magazine,
    when i wrote all the fifteen papers of my degree at a stretch(which were pending due to some medical issues) and got first class in all of them,
    when i designed a new dress for my little one on my own,
    when i got the first reply to my post in IL...
    And as such my expedition continues...........:)
    very keen in knowing in all of yours too...
    Love and regards,
    Madhu.

3. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

yes i am viji ma!!1 but a little bit stage fear! it disappears slowly after i speak!!! thanks viji ma for your wonderful feedback!!!:bowdown

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Padmini

Your fbs are always interesting to read. Wow you got an opportunity to speak in front of Political Leaders. :thumbsup Congratulations on winning the competition for best outgoing student. Becoming a mother and grandmother is an aha moment for every mother and grandmother. Oh you missed the chance of joining DMK..

love
    viji

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Laamadhura

Glad to hear about your aha moments in life. Congratulations for being the topper and for getting first class in degree and for your post getting published.

love
    viji

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My next aha moment was when I got a job and when I got the first promotion. After marraige for 3 years I did not have a child. So when my daughter was born after 3 years I was very happy.