1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Aging Or Emotional Issues?

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by anika987, Aug 2, 2020.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

It has been one week since I worked out.Friends in IL know my interest in fitness.Do not know why but I feel why the heck am I working out so hard,being disciplined..I do not feel it anymore.

It has been few days since I slept properly and it is irritating me a lot.I tried to go to bed on time,less caffeine ,wake up on time but very disturbed sleep cycle and so tired all day.

My food habits have gone haywire.I eat mindlessly.Icecreams atleast two times a week.

I feel like I have enjoyed everything I wanted and nothing more needed in life.I get the feeling “that’s it?”

no interest in movies.

Am I unhappy?Definetely not!I don’t think so but I feel more pleasure in eating junk,self control seems painful,just bored about everything.

I don’t know who to talk to about this.My Hubby says he is busy and not to disturb.Are my feelings normal?

I have always had mood swings but never gave up of things I loved.

I am just happy to Let go and letting go seems very relaxing.So certainly it is not unhappiness.

Is it coz of aging,maturity or there is something more here?

2. AVisenMD

AVisenMD New IL'ite

I think if you change your diet gradually to a more nutritious one, rather than processed sugary foods, it will naturally help you feel better. Have you tried any relaxation techniques?