Agile Methedology and Scrum Master training?

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by anjalishelke, Jul 26, 2013.

1. anjalishelke

anjalishelke Silver IL'ite

Hello ladies,

I've 8+ yrs of experience in software development. currently I'm working in automation company since last 5 yrs and doing same things like micro controllers, communications nothing new things. Now I want to switch job but for this much experience the recruiters demands more skills so I'm thinking to join a class for RTOS like vx-works but not finding good institute in pune :(

Again Is it really req to join training courses for Agile methodology and scrum. As I've seen those trainings are just 1 day 6 to 8 hrs training. is it worth for 8-9k.

pls help :drowning

2. adinil

adinil Silver IL'ite

i wuls suggest you to go for this course as now a days most of the project are based on agile tech and it basically a client req also this methodology is implemented every where maily it main focus is the development part.
    in my current project we are usng agile methods for testing as well as development it a time and fixed tech

3. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

If you plan to take some Scrum/Agile certification go for the training. Otherwise try to search on net/find videos on Youtube there are many good tutorials and material for Agile/Scrum Overview which you gain by attending the 1 day workshops. If you dont plan any Agile/Scrum certification then go for RTOS/Vxworks training and get some awareness of Agile/Scrum on your own by browsing net and going through tutorials and videos.

4. shreya92

shreya92 New IL'ite

i suggest you to do the courses you will get more knowledge which will be helpful for you in future.

5. anjalishelke

anjalishelke Silver IL'ite

thanks friends,

I got job offer in one of the leading MNC...hope I can learn those things over there :D

1 person likes this.
  6. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

I would say go ahead. Scrum is the talk of the town and with enof preparation and little experience should be a cake walk

7. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

No its not worth spending 8-9 K to learn Agile methodology . U can learn the principles online .