1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Age Miracle Creams,which Brand Works And Your Reviews Please

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by swaran, Apr 14, 2016.

1. bron

bron Silver IL'ite

I have tried almost everything and nothing works best..i have tried ponds age miracle and ponds gold antiageing thing
    Loreal youth code something
    Olay total effecrs and olay white radaince also olay regenerist
    Of everthing i hot little bit of result with olay regenerist serum ..that too only used continously for more than a month..and once left all gone

KashmirFlower likes this.
  2. faithgrime

faithgrime Senior IL'ite

try L'Oreal Revitalift Laser X3 DayCream with TripleAnti-Aging power to correct lines, minimize pores, and restore bounce.

3. Dynamin

Dynamin New IL'ite

Many of us might have heard about water therapy. Drinking enough water is one of the best remedy for better skin. Moreover substance called Collagen is also responsible for healthy skin. Have collagen rich food. If one is non vegetarian then fish is the best open as sea food are good source for healthy skin. Apart from this collagen supplements are also available in market, can help you in enriching you skin. Hope this post will help you.

Lin1321 likes this.
  4. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Thanks for the above info. My Monsia intense night repair cream contains "Shea Butter, Hyaluronic Acid and collagen, this night cream also includes the skin healing and disease fighting components glycerin, emu oil and aloe vera" plus I do eat lots of veggies & I love fish so hopefully I will keep my skin healthy for a little while longer.

KashmirFlower likes this.
  5. crainandrea22

crainandrea22 New IL'ite

After 30's, when you start noticing fine lines on your face, it's the right time to act, and start using anti-aging products. And yes they work, but invest in a good and well-known brand. There are many good anti wrinkle creams available in the market. I too have heard of Amway's anti-aging cream and its quite costly. Two affordable products that I would recommend are Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum & L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Night Cream. If you can invest a good amount of money then La Prairie Cellular Power Charge Night is also good.

The best way to avoid wrinkles is to prevent them at first place. Here are some useful tips to follow:
    1. Never avoid sunscreen whether the day is sunny or not. Choose a good brand of sunscreen with at least SPF30.
    2. Use your anti-wrinkle cream at night to avoid pollution or UV rays.
    3. Drink water to keep yourself hydrated throughout the day.
    4. Get proper sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.
    5. Perform yoga. It will help in relieving stress, and will also maintain your weight.
    6. Prepare a diet chart and include - Oats, Oranges, Avocadoes, Lean Beef, Brussel Sprouts, Salmon, and Grapes.
    Hope this helps.

Lin1321 likes this.
  6. SaiNiharika

SaiNiharika Bronze IL'ite

I am using Ponds white beauty but no use, mine is dry skin

7. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

I have found Olay total effects moisturising cream very soothing for my dry skin. I have been using for more than a year now with very satisfying results.

8. Meenal28

Meenal28 New IL'ite

Well if you are asking about some anti-aging cream than I would surely suggest you Olay Total Effects 7-in-1. I've got personal reviews about the cream and the results were superb.

9. summi123

summi123 New IL'ite

10. summi123

summi123 New IL'ite

Hi swaran, my aunty is using oriflame anti-aging cream, its very good product. She is using for prevent wrinkles, sagging. Comment me. I let you know the details