1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Afternoon babysitter needed in Ramsey, Bergen County, NJ

Discussion in 'Indians in Jersey City' started by Lila1, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Lila1

Lila1 New IL'ite

I am in need of a Hindu babysitter who also does some cooking and light housekeeping for weekday afternoons, depending on the day to start either 2.30 or 3.30 until 7.30 or depending on the evening later. We could work out details when we speak. Will also need babysitter sometimes on weekends. We are in Ramsey, NJ which is in Bergen County. This is a live out position but we would consider a live in person as well since we have an extra bedroom. This is only part time hours though.

Looking for a kind and religious person who is a good devotee and does pooja and Hindu prayers and can teach my 2 year old son bhajans while I take the 5 year old daughter to various activities. The girl takes Kuchipudi dance class so any knowledge of that and being able to practice with her is a plus. I am not Indian, so you must speak at least enough English to be able to communicate with me. My Indian husband does not speak any Indian language either. I love Indian culture and hope that my children can have good exposure from a nice Indian babysitter. Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2013