After all its husband's day...........What say?

Discussion in 'Festivals & Special Days' started by cute teddy, Oct 16, 2008.

1. cute teddy

cute teddy Bronze IL'ite

:)Hey ladies this is really intresting

Men are primping up for karwa chauth...........

This Karva Chauth will not just see the ladies sparkle but even their husbands, have decided to look good for the occasion. So even as women are getting their facials and other beauty treatments done, so are the husbands. Yes, men have been pouring in at beauty parlours, tress salons and spas in the tricity to prim up for Karva Chauth.
    <!----> <!---->There has been a sea change in the sensibilities of men, and there are many who are turning metrosexual with a vengeance. Keen to present a well- groomed look, men are pouring in at beauty parlours and spas. If women are making big strides in life, then men too are willing to change and do exactly what they please.
    <!----> <!---->“It’s good to look a bit different. After all Karva Chauth is a big occasion,” said Arun Grover, Managing Director of the Amartex group, who was getting a facial done at a tress lounge in Sector 8. “People are becoming more and more conscious of their looks and do not hesitate to go to spas or salons for some pampering.”
    <!----> <!---->Beauty stylist and hair expert Zahid Khan, who is all set to open a new salon in Sector 7 said, “The past two years have seen men almost outnumbering women as far as availing beauty packages goes!”
    <!----> <!---->On an average, six out of 10 customers, opting for special packages for the occasion at some of the popular salons and parlours are men. The Karva Chauth package for men includes, hair spa,
    facial, pedicure, manicure, blow drying of hair etc. And, yes there are men who are going in for some serious pampering for the first time.
    <!----> <!---->Munish Bajaj, who runs a beauty parlour in Sector 8 says, “Many newly married couples are opting for special packages. The men have started taking more interest in how they look, and this year the number of men availing these packages has gone up. Our Karva Chauth packages for men starts at Rs 699 and go up to Rs 1999.”
    <!----> <!---->Beauty parlours in the city were jam packed on Sunday evening, a day before Karva Chauth. Sources said beauty parlours and salons did good business with their special packages and
    treatments. Many parlours in the city including Headmasters, Midas, Hair Raiserz, and Strands Matrix witnessed a heavy rush of men, who were getting all set for Karva Chauth, that falls on Monday.
    <!----> <!---->“I wanted to look different this Karva Chauth, so I decided to go in for a special package,” said Balwinder Singh, an engineer. Singh, who went in for a natural mineral face pack to rejuvenate his skin, spent Rs 2500 on it.:thumbsup

I like it i m sure u all will

2. nini82

nini82 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

How are you doing today!
    All set for Karwachauth?Wow its wonderful idea.My husband also adored this idea.He has already plan to go to men's parlor.Yes why not after all its a day for them only.
    I have also set my preparations.