After 35 years and turning from age 25 to 60 is India still your home country?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by naazneen, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Naazneen,

You can send it through private message to Kamla and Shobana. You can find out how to send a private message here. Thanks Naazneen.

2. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Malathy- I have sent my posts and have received some that I have posted as well - now how do we go about posting in the right order? Of the posts I sent, I have the dates and time posted - is there a way we circulate a list of dates, time and name so that the others can update that and come up with a "master" list - or as an administrator, can you move them around after we post them? Let me know how I can help.

Shobana

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Naazneen,

I received the posts you send, thank you. Still have to work out the order of the posts.

L, Kamla

4. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi everyone

i'm afraid i din't subscribe to this post so i dont have any details about other's posts...

i will repost, if someone else has my posts with them

~Abha

5. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Abha

I sent you a PM with one of the posts you made - if you did not get it, let me know and I will resend.

Shobana

6. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

ya shobha i have recived it, but i'm waiting for others to post so that i can post in that order then..

7. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

I don't subscribe either and therefore I don't have these posts.If anyone has my posts,pls forward it to me so that I too can post the same.Thankyou in advance.

8. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Shobana,

Looks like it is a little bit of confusion because each one has some of the posts and no one knows the order in which it was posted. Kamla had a great suggestion. It would be best if everyone sends all the messages to you and you can sort it out and repost in the order in which it was originally posted. Can we do that?

As an admin, I can insert a post. But, I can't reorder posts made by others.

Thanks Shobana for your help.

9. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Malathy:

Yes - I can do that - as long as the time and date of each post is sent along with the post. I have received a couple of PM's from Kamla with my posts but do not have the time or date. Naazneen, you indicated that you may have some (or all) posts. If so, can you send what you have and I can recreate them. I have not heard from Blondie - who had a few posts here as well. This may be a slow process but once I have all the posts, I will do my best.

Take care...

Shobana

10. naazneen

naazneen Junior IL'ite

Hey there Shobana,
    I sent you a few posts earlier today. Unfortunately thats all I have . Could you you confirm you've recvd them? My 2 posts are also pending. I don't have them saved. Does anyone else have them? thanks.
    ~ Naazneen.