1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Advise From An Unexpected Source

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Oct 22, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear nivedi
    you must mean generous when it is bad yeah that is true after all none would love to give away good mood, environment, happiness they love to cherish as they are limited in their contribution but this is a dump on the back and the sooner the better u can get rid of..sunkan

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

ya srini,
    we need a taxi driver in us all the time, wish could train up like him tough, soranai illada kazhudaiya irukkanum...sunkan

3. Lotus007

Lotus007 Senior IL'ite

Its easy to advise difficult to practice. For a person like me, I cannot dump, I will punch and punch hard. It will give me more satisfaction. Dumping will make me feel I am spineless... I do not care who the person is, I will give in return. Give me good take good, give me bad, take bad. That gives me a sound sleep. My nature is as such. This post holds good, who do not do anything and later feel " I should have done this way and that way". They should learn to dump and move ahead.

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear lotus,
    here i have posted this for people who can avoid a lot of confrontion, not many have this fighting attitude they become hurt, in the process, and never recover sometime, so it is better to avoid, get a punching bag at home or a target card just hit take it out if that is the best way to vent, but you could hurt and increase you BP in the long run, it is nice to fight and take it out,but then you realise people start branding you rather than thinking your were right, or may be she is a nimhan's case that is mental.or watch the latest funda in JAB WE MET call up and fire the day light out....sunkan

sindmani likes this.
  5. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Sunkan,

this is a good lesson that we all need to learn. Even if we can implement it 10% of the time...then too it will be of great help.

roopa.