1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Advice please

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by lovelydoll, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Good, that surely is a positive move...:)

2. rkramadh

rkramadh New IL'ite

Lovelydoll, sorry but in one word, your DH is a control freak and insecure to the core! Please don't give up your physiotherapy (am I right?) exams, it's in extreme demand in US and elsewhere. If things continue the way they are now in your personal life, that job will be your savior! You will need that job for the financial independence as well as emotional outlet to keep your sanity. All the best to you!

3. lovelydoll

lovelydoll Senior IL'ite

thank you
    yeah, so concentrating on it for now

4. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

Dear op and newbeginning,

Feeling so sorry for both of you. But take this as a learning experience of life and move on.

5. swt.charu

swt.charu Platinum IL'ite

It is really depressing to hear such happenings.

Your husband is a plain simple bullie as Tridev said. The only way you can survive this marriage if you really want to is to meet him head on..fight it out and survive. but that is stressful too..

take care dear..

6. lovelydoll

lovelydoll Senior IL'ite

don't know how and what to handle now?
    accepting life as it comes for now

7. Amruta7

Amruta7 New IL'ite

Lovelydoll,I feel so sad for you I know how it feels for you. First thing you should concentrate on you ur exams after they are done, then you can think about him.
    After your exams are done If you still have faith on him, both of you should try to go to public places like amusement parks, shopping malls, library but don't sit at home it will definitely cheer up both of you. Even if he doesn't like to go, try to convince him he might likes that place once he goes to that kind of places with you . and don't bring any topic of yours or his parents in your conversations.You both of you should understand each other, I know it will take lot of time. Anyways work hard for your exams, success will be on your side.

Not every one of our desires can be immediately gratified. We've got to learn to wait patiently for our dreams to come true, especially on the path we've chosen. But while we wait, we need to prepare symbolically a place for our hopes and dreams.

Good Luck with your Exams.:thumbsup and I am hoping that your wishes and dreams will come true.

Amruta.

8. lovelydoll

lovelydoll Senior IL'ite

thanks a lot dear, this is really inspiring
    yeah, I like to spend out but he always says that he has no interest as he is staying in US from past 9 yr's
    don't understand anything always relates things unnecessarily with my parents, recently he had a direct talk with them and still he is upset and yells that ur father is adamant
    now I really feel guilty but letting things go and have time for himself to think about their conversation
    hoping things will change , may be time factor must be considered
    one thing was clear that what misconceptions he had, they are cleared to a little extent but his ego is not allowing him to accept so, he is remaining frustated, especially he doesnot want to listen something against his mother
    anyways thanks dear, I am trying to do my best

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010