Advanced Hair Studio

Discussion in 'Delhi & NCR' started by Swati35, May 17, 2013.

1. Swati35

Swati35 New IL'ite

I saw the add about Advanced Hair Studio in a newspaper. I decided to go for a consultation because I started losing my hair and as a women that's a hugh concern. The first thing what I noticed was the staff- which is well informed. The laser treatment has definitely helped in hair fall significantly. I hope I will see some growth soon. I hope for others people’s sake especially women who are suffering from excessive hair fall they are informed about AHS as something more as a transplant center. Keeping my finger crossed till treatments ends!!! :)

Ms. Dhawan

2. beingloved

beingloved Gold IL'ite

3. Sharmalady1805

Sharmalady1805 New IL'ite

Hello Swati!
    I was sick and tired of my hair fall sometime back. Day in and day out, I used to lose somewhat like 80 to 100 hair. Moreover, for a girl losing this amount of hair daily is maddening as well as depressing. Then I read about Advanced hair in some airline magazine. When I was consulted there, they suggested me their Advanced Laser Therapy. Today, my laser treatment is almost completed and I don’t see any such hair loss that used to be. I can also feel a lot of improvement in my hair density and texture.
    I am very much satisfied with the way my sessions went. Thanks to the Trichologist and the laser team. I feel I made a very wise decision and enrolling myself for their laser program. I think It’s worth it.

4. Ellanjayadev

Ellanjayadev New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I being a girl was also concerned about my hairfall like you guys but I happen to go to Advanced Hair Studio , and i have completed the full course of Advanced Laser Therapy and is very happy with the results and staff was very co-operative. Good service and great ambience for Laser Treatment......

5. Radhica

Radhica Silver IL'ite

hi all

I would like to visit this place. Could you please let me know whether this treatment is good for growing lost hair or it just arrest the hairfall. My cousine (a guy) has lost more than half his hair and planning to go for hair transplant. Your reply will help him to decide his course of action. Please tell me the duration and cost of treatment.

6. Sharmalady1805

Sharmalady1805 New IL'ite

hi Radhica,
    see, as i just started losing my hair, and laser treatment helped me to stop it and improve what i had..They have different procedures that help ppl with any hair loss condition. And from what i have heard on my consultation there, clinical procedure is not the only option..and I think your cousin just has to go visit their studio, and book an appointment with hair expert in advance. Im not sure about the cost, as i had laser treatment there only.

7. Aashi75

Aashi75 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    since the beginning of this year I started loosing my hair, especially when I'm taking a shower.
    I was reading all the posts and I'm thinking about getting the appointment but I want to know first :is it worth it?
    What do you think? Are they professionals? who am I going to meet first?

Thank in advance!Waiting to hear you comments!

8. Swati35

Swati35 New IL'ite

Hi Aashi!

I had the same concerns when I heard about AHS for the first time.
    I can say that it is worth to try, they helped me a lot. They treatment definitely improved my hair, I stopped losing them , which was the most important thing for me... They have different kind of treatment, so once you get the appointment with the consultant, he will provide you. In my case it was advanced laser therapy, and I am very happy with the results.

9. ChMahanaj

ChMahanaj New IL'ite

I have been attending the leaser therapy for 5 months now. It was a long 5 months for me but I am starting to see the difference and I’m very happy with it. AHS helped me a lot , my hair eventually stopped falling off, I started to see improvement in their texture and thickness. My work requires travelling a lot across the India and it’s so handy that I can go to every studio for a session. Stuff is friendly and very helpful they remind you about the appointments so I never lost the track. Another 5 months to go but I’m really optimistic about the finale result. Thanks AHS!

10. MTihasa555

MTihasa555 New IL'ite

For the start I would like to tell that I come to know about Advanced hair studio through my friend who got his hair back through this company. I met with the consultant who presented me benefits of laser therapy and convinced me to go through for the treatment. The services, the staff there are brilliant and supportive. After 8 months of treatment I would like to tell you that until now I am satisfied with the result of the therapy.. In the end what really matter is the result.