1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ads In Which Children Played An Important Role

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kanaka Raghavan, Dec 10, 2007.

1. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Recently I came across few ads which had children in their real innocent form
    One was an ad wherein a little boy puts money in the vending machine for a chewing gum.But is thrilled when he has a continous flow of gums and he brings a bag to collect it.This is an ad for L.I.C.
    The next one is about various professions a boy wants to be when he grows big.First it is pilot,then it is hero and finally it is cricketeer.This ad is for aviva insurance.
    The third is an ad wherein is busy eating gulab jamuns and gives the reason that he second in a running race and that is why his mom prepared jamuns.When his father how many people ran in the race,the boy sheepishly replies there were only two of them in the races!!!!!!!!
    The other ad which I enjoyed was the boy safe guarding his piggy bank and guards it even when he goes to the toilet!!!!!!This ad is for a bank.
    The popular one is Hutch ad which involves a little boy and his pug.
    The other one is a boy bringing a stray dog home and bringing it up.It has a nice thought behind wherein we should help the children to help others.This ad is for Hamam soap.
    I feel the ads which bring out the real innocence of children should be encouraged.

2. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Kanaka,
    How can i forget the Parry's Refine Sugar Adt where in the girl will innocently say to one of her Mom's friend thru phone: "mom told that shes not at home" - "Amma sonnaga avanga vetila illanu"!!!

I like that advt very much.
    Also Noodles Enga..Mano - Juniors Horlicks that kid is so cute!

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Also the kids in Nestle-milkmaid--funshake ad---they also do great! the expressions on their face is very apt when asked to drink the milk and also after giving them the fun-shake!

sriniketan

4. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Dear Kanak
    This is very true that seeing innocent kids in ads is very appealing .But the true facts are that this all is a very big marketing policy to show what wud appeal to the masses. These kids when we see on screen are very cute & innocent but all their innocence & childhood is being taken up by hectic work shedules & shootings & their parents put undue pressure on them with thier disre of their kids to be no 1,long practice sessions & all glamour world eating their childhood very fast & turning them very prematurely in premature adults. They are becoming a class in themselves .
    Their finicial benifits r reaped by parents.

5. CharuKaur

CharuKaur Senior IL'ite

Hi There

i dont remember the product of the advertisement, but the mother's statement - 'haina papa budhu' and the way the baby hits his head always brings a smile to my face :-D

Cheers
    charu..

6. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello...

thats true that children are cute ...i liked the LIC and bank and also the one where a little fellow `earns' a rupee helping an old woman and investing it...!and the piggy bank one where he turns away to hide his piggy on the boat...the other one ...i think it is airtel... where the fellow roams about in the rain with a dont care attitude... and talks to his papa on the cell... there was one for a chocolate..alpane..something where the holi is on and everyone splashing colours suddently a child asks for some change from a person enjoying the colours...he hands out the change only to realise and shout ...hey im not even married yet...the child asked papa can i have some change for buying the chocolate...!!
    the innocence in kids ....luckily doesnt need to be taught and comes handy in all ads
    some parents may coerce kids to practice and loose innocence....but i suppose enjoy what is nice now....the day of the cute children ads...!
    luckily the ads will forget those half clad women for everything...! for the present..

sathya

7. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

hi Kanaka,
    The surf ad- where a brother and sister walking home, sister gets dirty and the brother beats the slush which made his sister clothes dirty and she offers 1 or 2 rupees to clean it-- the expression is cute.

sriniketan

8. Nakshatraa

Nakshatraa Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    True:iagree, all the ads involving kids are too cute...., I like the Hamam ad , where the mommy (pregnant with the second one) is giving bath to the 1st kid.
    The kid asks, "Amma , is the baby not scared to be inside" (amma paapaaku ulla bayama irukada?) ... choo sweet..... :kiss

9. kanaka

kanaka Bronze IL'ite

There is an advt . Probably it is from Reliance. It goes like this. A child (looks like NE) is busy eating something. Suddenly he hears a sound. On turning back finds a ball which has bounced into his house. He slowly without making the mother know of what has happened runs out. There he finds another boy across a barbed wire. He can't cross over. hence this boy crawls and goes across. The boys are in the midst of two fenced area. Still much oblivious of these they start playing- BEYON ALL BARRIERS,all human geographical political social barrirers! The background tune is :hatsofffantastic. Looks like an Reliance advt. kanaka