admissions in private international school , abudhabi

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by smanjus, Nov 22, 2011.

1. smanjus

smanjus New IL'ite

hello, does anyone know when the admissions start in private international school for the yr ( 2012-2013) . please please help me . i am from kochi & we r planning 2 relocate 2 abudhabi next yr .
    please can u tell me how to get the application forms. thank you in advance.

2. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi Samanjus
    The admissions for the year SEpt 2012 to 2013 July will start as early as March 2012 at the international schools. The CBSE and ICSE school function from April 2012 to April 2013. Depending on which type of curriculum you are looking for please contact the respective school for more details. They are many options available, just google Abu Dhabi schools and get going!
    Megalife

3. rosum

rosum Senior IL'ite

hi smanjus

u already got the required info from megalife

we are also from kochi, actually I am also searching for a new school for my son
    he is now in sherwood school which is going to be an o level school from 2013 onwards
    he is in 3rd std now And we want to cotinue in cbse

For cbse schools the admission forms will be issued in december- january, and we r waiting

i think ur hus is here already and can get the admission forms from the schools
    need some help? contact me

cu in Abudhabi

4. sheenanias

sheenanias New IL'ite

Hello,

Admission in Bhavans starts from january. If ur kids are studying in kerala , you
    must do the attestations in their birth certificates from child well fair center. Then lot of other procedures.It is not easy to get the application forms because may be 4 to 5 hrs we must wait in the queue. Parents must submit the application forms. My son is studying there. I waited upto 11pm to get the admission.

5. jenantasneem

jenantasneem New IL'ite

Hi.thanks for your info.i am new to IL.also i am relocating to abudhabi.please any info regarding admission and issuing date of application please tell me
    thanks lot