admission started for 2012-13

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by navis, Dec 11, 2011.

1. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi
    the long waited abudhabi indian school website has this years school admission details.
    admission forms will be uploaded on 9 jan for all classes.
    submission dates and draw dates are briefed in the website.
    intersted parents do check in

regards
    navis

2. Rejaz

Rejaz New IL'ite

Hi

Thanks for the info navis......does anybody know the school timings for kg1 in sunrise and asian international school?....Thanks

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  3. aadity

aadity New IL'ite

Thanks Navis, very helpful of you :)

4. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi,for kg sections timing are 7.45 am to 12 .
    asian int in abudhabi have only primary section . location is behind Dar-al-shifa hospital.its in a villa betterget an idea for how many years exxtension this school has got from muncipality.the main branch is in MBZ city.

for sunrise school the school bus arrives to abudhabi before 1 hour.

5. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

its always pleasure dear

6. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi.
    @rejaz did u apply for sunrise today. i got news that they have crossed450applications for kg1 general quota before 11am. whats ur kids reg.no,

7. Rejaz

Rejaz New IL'ite

Hi navis,

Yes my husband went and applied today in sunrise and my kid reg no s 512.He said there was a long queue and they will publish the selected candidate list in the website on monday (9th jan).

Today i went to the asian international school for enquiry.They have only kg1 and kg2...i m not satisfied since its a villa school and i enquired abt the villa school extension years they said that till now they didn't get any issues from d municipality and they start giving the admission from tmrw.

8. renji79

renji79 Senior IL'ite

Hi Rejaz

Sunrise has started taking the application froms?? i have downloaded their admission form from the website nd the date of submission given is 17th jan.

Do u have ny idea till which date we can submit the application form ?

9. Rejaz

Rejaz New IL'ite

Hi renji79,

Yes they accepted the form sterday...i think the date for submitting the form is only sterday i.e 7th jan bcos its clearly mentioned in the website...just check this link http://www.seps-auh.com/images/KG1%20New%20Applicants%20Instructions.pdf or u can call thru the contact no and u can ask them....thanks

10. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi renji

we were talking about kg1 admission dates. the form submission dates which ur saying is for grade1. hope u dont get confused. all the informations regarding submission and interview dates are specified in the website.just cooley follow it.

tommorow u can download abudhabi indian school admission forms from their website for all grades and submissions dates are different for different classes.

regards
    navis