admission started for 2012-13

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by navis, Dec 11, 2011.

1. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi,

yesterday i heard the news that Abudhabi indian school have already given out their admissions and many of the students of sibling category itself in their waiting list. how did they do it without uploading the registration form in their website?and what about parents who are hoping for their luck in abudhabi indian school .is this all just for the purpose of extracting money from parents while purchasing their admission form.

if any of the parents knew about this please do inform.

2. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

cambridge high school is giving their admissions on 8th jan. even though it follows british ciriculam the fees are minimal to those of indian schools .so interested parents can try their luck out there.

3. Rejaz

Rejaz New IL'ite

Hi navis,

Thanks for ur info. Even i m waiting for the application form from abudhabi indian high school to admit my kid in kg1 and presently he s studying in leens nursery...i called thru d phone and they told me that they will upload the form in the website on 2nd week of january....and please keep updating the info u get...thanks in advance

4. Haya

Haya Gold IL'ite

Hello frinds,

Just called Sunrise today morning for KG admission for my son. They told to dowload the form from their website and submit with all relevant documents. The admissions will be based on interview.

Private Int'l (Bhavans) will start the admissions by end of Jan.

I too heard that Our Own is not taking any kg admissions this year. Thnx Navis for confirming that info. I was waiting for their admission for my son, since my daughter is already there. Now have to look for other options.

5. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi,
    wisdom high school is giving admissions today.heared they got 2yrs extension to continue the school in the same place. interested parents give a try. registration form can be got from the school office for 25dhs.

6. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi,

ICK has closed their kg admissions as most of the kids of sara nursery were directly transfered to ICK.

7. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi,

abudhabi indian school will be issuing their registration forms on25,26&27jan2012for general category.heared this yr they will only register the first 100 few forms for the luckydraw as already there are bunch of kids name in their waiting list and vip quotas.
    forkg sessions they are already85%full.

8. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

sunrise private school has their registration forms in their school website www.seps_auh.com interested parents download the form and submitt in their school office on 7th jan.other informations regarding admission and confirmations can be found from the same website.

regards
    navis

9. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

merryland international has started with their registration for 2012-13.forms can be obtained from school office between 10amto 4pm. for furthur details see their website www.merryland.ae phone no.02-5519626

10. Haya

Haya Gold IL'ite

Hi Navis,

You are doing a great job by keeping us updated with all these info..thnx dear..
    got ur PM, but cudnt PM back u, since i dont have 10 posts recently.

Haya