admission started for 2012-13

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by navis, Dec 11, 2011.

1. alokgowda

alokgowda Senior IL'ite

my son is 3yrs 1month old he also wnt to noah's ark nursery, section D.
    which section was ur daughter in?

2. jumpingjax

jumpingjax Bronze IL'ite

she was in section B. if noah's ark had both kg1 and kg2, i would have preferred to keep her there as she was happy there but oh well...hope adis provides her the same enjoyment in going to school...

3. alokgowda

alokgowda Senior IL'ite

my son also seemed to enjoy noah's ark very much iam happy with the way his preschool went on
    have u started teaching ur daughter writing? (alphabets and numbers) is she comfortable reciting rhymes, i mean my son says half or the words and the rest he eats up

4. jumpingjax

jumpingjax Bronze IL'ite

my daughter likes to trace the letters and numbers and can write the basic ones herself (A-F, H, L etc.) but is reluctant to really write on her own, she does like rhymes though they are not always clear, and has gotten more interested in coloring.

just got back from ADIS with all the books. the morning shift timing is going to be 7:30 (!!!!) to 11:15. The bus will leave the school at 6:15 for pickup....Not sure how I'm going to get my daughter up and active by then! :(

5. alokgowda

alokgowda Senior IL'ite

i was hoping againg hoping that there should not be any change in school timmings, in vain
    let's hope our kids get adjusted to this routine very soon
    all the best for your daughters schooling
    plz keep in touch

6. renji79

renji79 Senior IL'ite

Hii Navis
    Sorry for the late reply , was in india for vacation .My son is in " F " section .

Hope to meet u someday at sunrise :))

renji

7. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi, renji

how was ur sons first day to sunrise.
    got his timetable, teachers have taken all notebooks and returned just 5 note books.
    did he get arabic and hindi textbooks and school diary mine didnt
    lets see how they enjoy this academic year in a new school.

looking forward to meet u
    regards
    navis

8. renji79

renji79 Senior IL'ite

Hi navis

My son is happy with the new school nd liked his teacher too .
    yesh they have given the timetable nd returned 5 note books .The books are too heavy

We rcd school diary yesterday only , Arabic nd hindi textbooks are pending .
    lets see what happens as of now my son is happy

btw where do u stay nd what time does ur son go nd comes home .
    since we stay in muroor area 29th street his pick up time is 7.05 nd comes back around 3.15 .

renji

9. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi,renji

even my son liked his new school and teachers, excited to have more books and subjects.
    as both my kids got admission there we recently shifted to mussafa near to the school, so hardly it takes 5min for him to reach school .

10. melaiene

melaiene Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

I am looking for KG admission for my daughter for year 2013-14. Can anyone guide me when I should start hunting for applications for school. Can it be done now or have I to wait till December 2012. Also read in this thread that bhavans will change curriculum to O level, is this a confirmed news. I was thinking of taking admission there, since I did not want to put her in international now and then change to CBSE just for 2 years.

Now my daughter is studying in Sara nursery, and I wanted to shift her to bhavans rather than ICK. Can anyone tell me if admissions to KG have any kind of tests. And if so what kind of test. Or is it only for admission for grade 1 students.

I have another doubt, is applications for registration issued at school like Sara nursey, or is it done online like I read for some schools. Any help is most appreciated. I have gone through this thread and take most of the notes, but just a few clarifications needed now.