Admission in PSBB KKNagar

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by barmee, Jan 7, 2009.

1. kumar78

kumar78 New IL'ite

Hi Raji,

Sorry to hear that. I do'nt think we have much options here unless you have influence.

BTW, When did you recieve ur letter? I am still waiting.

2. puppyraji

puppyraji New IL'ite

Hi,

Good Luck !!. I have received it on 5th Feb.

-Raji.

3. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

hi..

I have not recieved any letter from PSBB.. I am so worried.. Have lot of things to decide based on this admission.. :((

those who got selection card have been asked to come to school on Feb 17th.. so I dont know if the next set of cards will be sent out for a later date.. so confused!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  4. pinkukalps

pinkukalps New IL'ite

me too waitin:)

heard that intrvews slated til mar 2nd week. still we have chance... keep praying..

5. kumar78

kumar78 New IL'ite

Hi,

I called up the school today and was told that they r sending the letters in batches. It seems that one can expect the letter anytime till end of this month.. It seems like a very long wait for me..All the best folks..

6. guru98

guru98 New IL'ite

Thanks Chitram7 for the consoling words. Good luck to all those who have not received the letter yet. Lets hope atleast these members on Indus ladies get through and share their joys with others. I get mixed response and feedback about A-School. Anybody to guide me on this?

7. kumar78

kumar78 New IL'ite

We recieved rejection card yesterday. have to firm up on alternatives..

8. sudhashri

sudhashri New IL'ite

They are conducting interviews in 2 batches - one from Feb 15-17 and another from Feb 25-27 (or 24-26, not sure). It looks like they are done sending rejections so if you have not received a rejection letter yet, you will most probably get an invitation letter for the interviews soon.... That has been a consolation for me, but who knows, the admission process is so well-hidden nowadays that anything under the sky could happen. I bet it is all really fishy and a big eye-wash.

9. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

I agree sudha..

I just hope this fishyness and eye-wash affects us in a positive way.. I never felt this pressure even for my MBA admission.

10. sudhashri

sudhashri New IL'ite

The latest news is that all cards have been sent by the end of last week, so one should expect something today or tomorrow (Monday/Tuesday). That something supposedly could only be an interview invitation for the next round of interviews on Wed,Thurs,Fri this week since all rejections had been sent much long ago... So good luck to all the rest of us who have been waiting for the big day !