Admission forms for Sunrise School Musaffah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by shabkhal, Jan 9, 2011.

1. shabkhal

shabkhal New IL'ite

:coffeeHi friends
    I am in two minds regarding getting my child admitted in Sunrise and Efia .Yours views will be greatly appreciated if u have children studying in either of the two

Admission forms for Sunrise School are being issued today for Aed 50 each. If u need one you may contact as i have one extra(i wanted to get my daughter studying in grade 2 at ADIS to a school close by) but after much thought think she will not like to leave her friends there.

Vidya Bhavan is full , was asked to contact in Feb if intend to admit child in September ie. 2nd term batch. I dont know what to do which one is better i'm totally confused. Wish you all the best in School hunting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2011

2. nithyalaji

nithyalaji New IL'ite

hai!

iam new to this indus ladies.My husband is in abu dhabi now.i plan to come there on april after completing my sons school.He is in UKG now.Please clarify my doubt madam.still u have sunrise school application form.Wat is the last date for submitting application form.For admission the child should present there for face to face interview?Please clarify my doubt.

3. shabkhal

shabkhal New IL'ite

Hi Nithya

Though u plan on coming to the UAE in the month of April, I'd suggest that u ask ur husband to go to some schools here before the end of this month and request for admissions. Its very difficult to get admissions after Feb. He can ask the school authorities to block a seat for ur son by making a payment of fee at least the 1st quarter. If u plan on residing in Musaffah u may ask him to check out Emirates Future International Academy. Admissions r still open there. Sunrise is closed they took only from the sibling quota. my son also got admission in EFIA for KG1. It is good if the child is present for the interview but I saw a couple of people just requesting to get their child as soon as they come to abu dhabi after the completion of term in India. Hope this helps. C ya.

4. nithyalaji

nithyalaji New IL'ite

Thanks a lot shabkhal. Thanks for your valuable information.Can u tell be how much they are charging per year i mean abt fees.I think they dont have website.If u have any idea plz guide me.

Thank you.

5. rakhirnair

rakhirnair New IL'ite

hai mam,
    my name is rakhi . am looking for kg1 admission for my daughter . if u have any idea plz inform me . i already check with sunrise , model and efia.but all admissions closed , so please help me to find a good school...

6. NAVNU

NAVNU Junior IL'ite

Hi Rakhi,

If u are still looking for admission,a new Indian school is opening in Baniyas, Abu dhabi from April 2015. its name is International Indian School. phone no: 050-4474095.They started registration. This one is different from Global Indian International School which is going to open in April 2015.Hope this helps.