Admission for the academic year 2013 - 2014 started

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by araf86, Nov 23, 2012.

1. s33038

s33038 New IL'ite

wisdom school's teaching is very good

2. vipsy

vipsy Senior IL'ite

yes i too chkd with bhavans n th rtaking only 4 yr old for kg1.so i m planning to take my sons admission in British school ths year,as thr r no chance to get into cbse school ths year...EFIA schools also planning to start a an afternoon shift but thr also registrations r full...

3. nishi11

nishi11 Junior IL'ite

Hi Vipsy,

You may be right by considering british school like me and many other parents who could nto make it into cbse but british session starts in sept so will it not mean to repeat a class next year if you put ur kid into cbse as cbse session in april onwards?

4. vipsy

vipsy Senior IL'ite

yes Nishi11,
    ur right tht thy will hv to repeat next year,but thn in tht case,i ll b continuing him in same school for kg2 also..n maybe from grade 1,i ll start agn hunting in cbse...:(..As tht will nt make mch difference i guess till kg2..
    wh british schools r u trying?
    i m going to register in merryland tomorrow morning...

as no choice left nw...

5. vipsy

vipsy Senior IL'ite

:bonk:bonk:bonk
    and now i guess,i ll start a new post agn for gud british school thn... :)

:bonk:bonk:bonk

6. nishi11

nishi11 Junior IL'ite

I have just given a thought to merryland but i am not sure bcz i do not want her to repeat a class and waste 1 year. even if she studies kg2 and then swtich she may have to repeat just bcz of time gap is big sept to april would be tough to justify..+m really confused. At the moment i have 2 options british or back to India. Similar problem i will face there also as registrations must be over but if she goes to small skuls also we can try for a better one with no year waste as she will over from CBSE to CBSE or ICSE to ICSE..just thinking..so im stuck between both right now..may wait for some time before i come to a conclusion..

7. nitishjain79

nitishjain79 New IL'ite

Dear All,
    I have recently come to abu dhabi. I am planning to bring my family as well. My daughter is in Nursery in India and will be 4 years old in Feb-2104. i have following queries:
    1. Can I apply for KG2 in Bhavans. What is the procedure. i understand Online registration form is available.
    2. Since my family is not here, neither I have processed there visa, Is it possible to apply for schooling for my child. Once I get the admission I can produce necessary documents before next session.
    3. Is only online registration is sufficient in Bhavans. What next to be done?
    4. Physical submission of form is required??
    5. can you suggest other schools where admissions form are started.