Admission for KG1 for year 2014 - 2015

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by Daman, May 27, 2013.

1. Nirushetty

Nirushetty Junior IL'ite

Hi vandana
    even i am trying for admission in kg1 for my son this year . Even I am housewife , but my son he goes to nursery nw , admission procedures starts from dec . Which school ur planning to send ur daughters ,soo where u stay ??? Bye c ya keep in touch

2. LotusAura

LotusAura Gold IL'ite

Hi Nirushetty,
    I'm new to this forum and looking for helpful advice for my child's KG1 admission next year. Which nursery does your child go to? Have you short-listed any schools yet? Your feedback would be helpful, thanks!

3. LotusAura

LotusAura Gold IL'ite

Hi sumanrathi, I'm a bit late, but i'm sure you know by now that child should be 3 years as on 15.04.2014. Though I personally feel that if a child is not yet 3 yrs old at the beginning of KG1 session, I don't know how much mentally & physically prepared he or she would be to cope up with the rigours of a CBSE school. As it is, cbse curriculum overloads a child with too much too soon.
    Have you shortlisted any schools yet? I'm also on the look-out for a good school!! :thankyou2:

4. Narumalar

Narumalar New IL'ite

hi everybody,

I am also trying for my daughter in KG1 . We are planning to seek in bright riders. but in their website they have mentioned that registration is closed (without mentioning the year) also because of EID holidays nobody is picking up the call. please let me know if anybody knows the details about that...

5. Nirushetty

Nirushetty Junior IL'ite

Hi
    my son he is going to hope Montessary nursery nw . I have shortlisted some school here r they Indian high school, JSS pvt school, dps dubai , our own Indian schools .

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  6. Nirushetty

Nirushetty Junior IL'ite

Hi
    my son he is going to hope Montessary nursery nw . I have shortlisted some school here r they Indian high school, JSS pvt school, dps dubai , our own Indian schools . I think some schools admission may start from nov and some in dec it's best to b check school websites . Soo friends plz keep updating

7. sanjana100

sanjana100 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am a passenger in the same boat, please let me the best schools in sharjah, also would be grateful if anybody informing the application dates .thanks you dears...

I have applied in DPS and got a message for registration saying that to wait for another message for paying the fees, nw got another message today with regrets and informing that the admission closed!!! Any body with same experience??

8. Narumalar

Narumalar New IL'ite

OMG...
    I have checked with Bright riders... admissions for KG1 is closed for next year also...

9. Nirushetty

Nirushetty Junior IL'ite

Hi all

i want to know if admission started in any schools for kg1 .did anyone registered their kids in any schools in Dubai

10. Narumalar

Narumalar New IL'ite