1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Adieu My Bald Pate

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Kamala, yes nature is trying to balance things out. Maybe it feels that the naked ape to0o needs some hair while its hairier primate cousins are covered with it. Yes COVID19 HAS A POSITIVE FALL OUT THE FACTORIES ARE SHUT. sO LESS EMISSION OF TOXIC GASES. Roads are deserted and vehicular emissions have also come downj.

2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Sabitha don't be surprised the ye olde days of men sporting long hair and tufts retirms. Religious minded would say COVID 19 was God's way of making people return to the true path of long hair mlike the rishis of yore. Who ,knows lot of ;pmg haired men could ne mistaken for godmen bu the gullible. If the lockdown continues men should be prepared for bad hair months, not just days

3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

c
    Tyagu sir, I don't apply any fertilizers on my head, chemical or organic. Just a hair trimmer does the trick or razor and shaving foam.As for the guy who bought the instant hair grower and comb the world could do with more people like him. Optimism is the need of the hour.

4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

SLN IN HOLLYWOOD it may stand for dominance, control and authority but in Bollywood and Kollywood a bald pate stands for subservience. It is always the villain's sidekick who sports a bald head and keeps saying "Yes Boss" at the drop of the hat. So what is right for the goose may not apply to the gander.