1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Adhesive to stick photos embeded in frames on an indian wall

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by Srinalini, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Srinalini

Srinalini Silver IL'ite

Hi friends!!!
    We are moving into a rental flat and want to stick the photos in frames on the wall without nails. Can you please suggest me any glue that holds well on the wall in india??

2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

a double sided 3M sticker will serve the purpose. ensure the frames are not heavy.

3. drnamshara

drnamshara Gold IL'ite

hi Srinalini,
    I use these 3 options.

1. Double side tape which will take only something as light as thermacole or a little heavier stuff

2. There are plastic hooks with a special gum behind. You need to heat this gum and stick it. Usually found at exhibitions.

3. I use this third method always.
    I buy metal wall hooks of nearest possible wall color at the stationary shop.
    Use "M-SEAL super" and cut small balls of this to stick the hooks on to the wall. If the black M-SEAL is visible, I paint it or use a sticker on it to match the wall color.
    And Tadaaa... You have a strong non-invasive nail! :-D
    I have these stuck on bathroom tiles and have hung all the soap stands, tooth brush stands, mop, brush, squeezer range of items. Very durable.

PS: Allow the hook with M-SEAL to dry for few hours before hanging stuff.

1 person likes this.
  4. akshayasr

akshayasr Senior IL'ite

Go with the plastic hook with gums at the back which needs heating to fix... they can hold upto 5kg weight..