Addiction

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by kannankannan77, Feb 18, 2010.

1. kannankannan77

kannankannan77 New IL'ite

You know wat we live in the best state in india maybe in the world.....Kerala......We got good food good culture good relations everything we need still among addictions we rank 1st....Why so still being so happy with all that we got why our ppl go after such things.....Its sad its shame.......We got highest litrecy rate still we are here in middle of alcohol drugs smoking everything....And i hear even newer stuff like glue sniffing is coming....This is like the guy likes to smell certain chemicals like petrol gas etc this turns into a big addiction and finally ends in cancer.....This we should be careful cos even in our house and surroundings ppl that we care about might be doing this...Thinking its just a habit but no its an addiction....So be careful my cousin had a problem she was sniffing too much petrol we had to get her treated now seems alrite....So poor kerala best of places the worst of ppl like us

2. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

Thanks for sharing your views. Everything has it's pros and cons. While it's good to be aware of ill-happenings in order to avoid them, it is nice to look at the happier happenings.

There is atleast one Keralite in almost every place I can think of! We have spread ourselves all around the world!