1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Acupuncture

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by tweenie27, Jan 4, 2008.

1. tweenie27

tweenie27 New IL'ite

hi all,
    has anyone of you ever taken Acupuncture treatments for anything? how did u like it? would u recommend it to anyone? I also took it for a few days...the needle part was no so bad, but the medications that were given to me didnt really suit me. ...So i had to stop even before it could begin to help me. I got scared and didnt try it again. But i really feel like going it for it again. I am sure it helps. Maybe i was just nervous...
    but i just wanted to know your reactions about acupuncture treatments and its benefits.
    hope to read some replies soon!

2. n_mumtaz

n_mumtaz New IL'ite

Hi,

Accupuncture treatments are very effective...most of the chronic pains,diseases ,weigh loss and most of women problems are resolved y accupuncture...so I would say go for it...

It has no side effect at all...
    It is a treat ment to the roots never superficial!!!

The only thing you needs to take care is the doctors medical history,take continuous treatment donot leave it half the way through....but pricking at some sensitive points does pain but for few secs..which we can always bear!!

You know something even painless deliveries can be performed by accupuncture !!!

I say GO FOR IT DONT RETHINK!!!

Love
    Mumtaz.N

3. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

I have got it for my neck pain.
    And it worked wonders. I would recommend to everybody. Give it a try. You have nothing to loose.

Ria