acupuncture for fertility in men

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by CHITRABALAMANI, Feb 22, 2016.

1. CHITRABALAMANI

CHITRABALAMANI Silver IL'ite

hi friends
    is acupuncture for fertility in men helps to increase sperm count and motility.anyone have experience in this treatment.

2. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

hi im also looking for review in acupuncture for men sperm count issue.... anyone can help...we in california

3. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

I tried acupuncture for my cyst reduction... Did 10days in a cycle... Not much positive results but they told u might do it for one more cycle which I didn't go....

Alternatively for male fertility we tried profert m tablet n oxidon plus tablets for 3 months which gave good results... Also had fig, dry fruits.. Nuts..

4. happydheivanai

vanicha,

one doubt ...who refered you male infertility medicines...? v r very scared to buy tablet without doc advice..when v go to do they r not giving any tablet....they r telling only ivf is the chance..

Now v r very much down...can u pls share ur sucess story.

5. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

We went to IUI treatments...My husband has little motility issues in border line & infection...45% out of 100. To enhance that they gave these tablests to increase count (Profert M & oxidon plus) & anti biotic to reduce infection.

The doctors prescribed us these to help us in IUI, after the medication for 3 the count got increased....but we also took nuts, figs & dry fruits during the 3 months daily......good luck....

what is your dh count now? actually there are two types of semen analysis - in one type they expect >50% for good motility range ( we were in 40% range) and it another they are taking about >4% in which my hubby range was (10%)...so currently we stopped medication for him...

6. happydheivanai

vachicha have u got conceive in 1st iui itself?

My husband has 10 ML count in 2014 and it was keep on decreasing and last test we took in march 2016 it was NIL( Non obstructive azoospermia) count..after that v moved to California in April 2016.. we was under siddha treatment till march 2016... after coming to USA we stopped all the medicines and now we are concentrating only on foods( Broccoli, Nuts, avocado, sprouts ,greens, millets ect)....

We have booked a appointment with Dr.Paul Turek ..We will meet him on dec 1st after that we have to proceed further....

really we are very down..... my husband is very much scared about icsi and ivf .....He is ok with IUI ...

Dont know what to do ..everything is in god hands....

7. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

No yar... I Am failed with 3iui and in break... Try some medicine in this forum n try your luck..

Support ur dp so he I'll get good hopes..

All the best... Try to bring back count n go for iui....

8. svaac

svaac Silver IL'ite

Hi @CHITRABALAMANI , have you tried accupunture for your hubby. Any positive result out of it?
    Actually recently we found out my hubby has low count and low motility issues. Doctors are straight away asking to go for IUI . But I want to try ways to increase his count before going for ARTs.

9. CHITRABALAMANI

CHITRABALAMANI Silver IL'ite

hi@svaac
    no we are not tried.

10. svaac

svaac Silver IL'ite