Activities for 6yr old, like swimming skating etc.

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by SumiD, Mar 3, 2014.

1. SumiD

SumiD New IL'ite

Does anyone have any idea for activities for six year olds?
    Son's school closes on 10th of March and from then till April 1st, he'll be absolutely bored.
    Any place where I can send him for swimming classes that does not cost too much and where he will learn swimming for sure in that 3 weeks?
    Also any other extra circular activities based in town that is priced reasonable?
    Thanks ladies!

2. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

Hi

I just saw your post as I am not regular the site..only when time permits! there are couple of swimming classes for children in le meridien and beach rotana. Also in the Jazeera club (muroor) they have swimming classes for 400 AED per month i think. I heard the instructor is fine. If he's interested in Karate, let him join the oriental karate club, which is good for kids as well. During the vacations, you will find a lot of kids camp that you might be interested that includes all activities well blended like science stuff, art, music, all of it. marina mall had one such camp for every vacation, you can check that out.

Of course.. for the next break!! I am sure he's quite busy now back to school! :)