Access Restriction error

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by SGA, May 22, 2013.

1. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

I get this error when i try to open IL page.... i need to enter specified code to get access .... Even after Login , i get redirected to this page even if i try to reply for a post

error.JPG

PS:: I get it even if i try to open IL through other device

2. chithrasathish

chithrasathish Senior IL'ite

Greetings,

I feel this may be due to any blocking of this site in your system. If possible, take it to a software guy to check it.

Regards,

Chithra

3. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

if the site is block , it wont open at all

As if for today i have entered that code nearly 6 times ..

4. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

PS:: I get it even if i try to open IL through other device

5. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

yes.. the same is happened to me.. once i made the code entered then i entered the login page... i was soo fed up with this... here i am shocked to see like me people are suffering too

6. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

SGA,
    Thank you for starting this thread and posting the screen shot. We are going to be looking into what is causing this page to show-up.

Let me get some more clarifications...
    1. Does this page appear when you browse IndusLadies - Global Online Community of Indian Ladies - Homepage (or) directly forums page?
    2. Or does it appear when you try to login to the forums?
    3. Have you saved your forums username/password saying 'Remember Password' and do you automatic login when you browse IndusLadies?
    4. Or is this page appearing when you navigate from one page to another? Specifically in any forum/threads (or) while trying to access Videos tab / Articles tab?

Any additional details will help.

7. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

1) I open Indusladies as IndusLadies - Global Online Community of Indian Ladies .... As soon as i press enter it shows me this page ..... Didnt tried it by directly going to particular forum ... Also tried by closing window and trying back but got same message....In fact i didnt have any other option then to enter code .........

2) No it does not appear when i try to log in forum ....

3) I do use Remember password checked... But i log out after every use ( expect at the time of current failure )......

Today i got that error many time
    1) when i opened website
    2) After login , i got this error when i tried to reply for a post in thread in heath fitness forum
    3) I got this error any time ....No specific thread or forum

I usually dont log in thro mobile , but i tried to open this website through google .. and i got same error

I would also like to add that i tried deleting cache , browsing history and also scanned my Laptop
    Hope that we'll be free from this error soon

Please look into this matter as many are facing this problem

Thanks

SGA

8. Induslady

SGA,

Thank you for taking the time to answer the questions here about this error.

Just bear with us for asking some more.

Dear All,

Whoever sees this error, is it possible to take a complete screenshot of this "restricted access" page? From the top of your browser to the bottom?

The screenshot provided in the 1st post is cut-off at the bottom that we are not able to figure out more details.

9. Cutiesri

Cutiesri Gold IL'ite

I too got this problem..Then I scanned my iPad for virus and again I logined successfully !

10. Induslady

Please be aware this "restricted access" page that you are seeing is NOT a virus alert specific to your computer. So calm down, no worries, you are accessing a SAFE site (IndusLadies) as always.

We have tightened some security measures in our server to keep away SPAMMERS and ROBOTS from accessing the site easily. To make sure it is human users accessing the site, we are trying to cookie "repeated visitors" to the site.

If you are receiving this restricted access page asking to enter a code, especially repeatedly inspite of entering the code once, then it means our server is NOT able to cookie your IP. You are blocking cookies. Please make sure you allow cookies in your browser.

Additionally, you also want to make sure you have an up to date AntiVirus program in your computer and run a full scan once.

2 people like this.