Abu Dhabi ILite meet at Capital Garden

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Abu Dhabi' started by Richa_05, Mar 19, 2009.

1. nandinibabu

nandinibabu Bronze IL'ite

thats so sweet to here from u Aharia..

2. aharia

aharia Silver IL'ite

hi nandini, whats your weekend plan?

3. nandinibabu

Yeh! iam back Geetha..

my daughter has got A+ in every thing..
    but afraid to see the no of books they have given for the next level:hide:..
    cheers..

4. Richa_05

Richa_05 Senior IL'ite

Wow! Congratulations! to your daughter (as decided no more mentioning names here :tongue). Keep up the good work.....little one!

5. nandinibabu

not yet decided, Aharia..iam expecting some new tamil movies should be released in Elderado, for this friday..yes my hubby told me SMS is going to be released soon..

so what is ur plan..hey did u saw the thread "initiation for coffee morning" posted by Richa..

cheers..

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  6. Richa_05

Richa_05 Senior IL'ite

You are the sweetest ILite.........as per my opinion. Way to go........Aharia! Have your in-laws arrived? busy days ahead for you. Do write your suggestion on 'coffee morning' meet-up. Take care. Have a nice day.

7. nandinibabu

Thank u Richa dear..sure i will..

8. Richa_05

Richa_05 Senior IL'ite

Nandini,
    You know what, after your call today, I told my hubby about what your hubby had to tell about our snaps...........and my hubby laughed and told me 'Even if you ladies are told, what's the use? You'll do exactly what's on your mind'. Didn't your hubby tell you the same thing............I was :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl. Don't be surprised if we are the next Aishwarya Rai, Bipasha and our pics are everywhere...........:crazy. So much for the excitement of posting our faces on the net.......Good luck, let's keep our fingers crossed and see who all recognise us wherever we go henceforth (well, I write this with some few frowns bonk:frown:)

9. nandinibabu

Dear Aharia,

u can able to see whether we r online or not..see that green light near by my username and |Richa's too..that shows we are online..

cheers..

10. nandinibabu

Hey Richa, yes he told me the same..actually he has choosen the photos to upload..and he never let me to upload all the pics

quote=Richa_05;616734]Nandini,
    You know what, after your call today, I told my hubby about what your hubby had to tell about our snaps...........and my hubby laughed and told me 'Even if you ladies are told, what's the use? You'll do exactly what's on your mind'. Didn't your hubby tell you the same thing............I was :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl. Don't be surprised if we are the next Aishwarya Rai, Bipasha and our pics are everywhere...........:crazy. So much for the excitement of posting our faces on the net.......Good luck, let's keep our fingers crossed and see who all recognise us wherever we go henceforth (well, I write this with some few frowns bonk:frown:)[/quote]