Abu Dhabi ILite meet at Capital Garden

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Abu Dhabi' started by Richa_05, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Richa_05

Richa_05 Senior IL'ite

Hi Roopanair123, Revathi, Aharia, Mallie, Shobharam, T&J, Geetanjali, Nandinibabu, Ambika, Arabudupi, Vidhyaprasad, Rupashruthi and hope I've not missed out on anyone (if I have then kindly pardon)..............

Well, our meet was a good one, wasn't it? We were all eager to meet one another, just to have a look at the faces behind the names. Everybody just got to talking and exchanging contact nos and more chatting and we were all in a world of our own. The kids had a gr8 time too and it was very thoughtful of Arabudupi to have bought donuts and some snacks and drinks. Thank you.

The next time we'll definitely organise our rendezvous in a better way, that's what we all decided. But the meet was a success cause everybody was happy and we enriched our social circle by making some more friends today and I thank IL for giving us this wonderful opportunity to meet new folks everyday and interact with so many people from all over the world. It gives us a child-like thrill to first interact without knowing much about people and then meeting up with them. It's awesome.

Actually, nowadays whenever I'm at a supermarket or a movie theatre or at the beach or in a restaurant, every lady seems to me an ILite and I wonder who she may be........and if I've already interacted with her at IL, thank you so much IL for bringing us all together and making this world truly approachable. Thank you ladies for making my weekend brighter than it would have been and hope to keep in touch with you all. Have a gr8 weekend. Cheers.

p.s. Revathi, hope I've not let you down with a 'bakwaas' post. Do give me your feedback.

2. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Dear Richa,
    Mabrouk!! Great to hear about your meet and an awesome writeup. Thank you!! Can we wait for some photos to be uploasded?

Regards
    USHA

3. sobharam

sobharam New IL'ite

:)hi great ILADIES......

we did it:thumbsup.it was a great,wonderfull moment for me as Richa told already every thing about it.so eagerly waiting for the next meet in a grand manner.:thumbsup

with cheers....
    sobha

4. Mallie

Mallie Senior IL'ite

Hi Gals

It is nice to see Richa to have given us a nice write up of our meeting. Yes, we did have a great time at the meet. Especially some of the girls fondly inquired me about my toothache. That is the power of IL. I am so happy and greatful to IL for that. Hope to have more of such meets and also widen our circle to bigger ones.

Another intresting thing, me and Ambika realised that we were in the same building. Me being in first floor and she in the 12th floor.

Just one more wish. Hope to have the pictures.

Bye & have a wonderful weekend.
    Mallie

Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
  5. tom&jerry

tom&jerry Silver IL'ite

Hi gals,
    Yes, we had a great time at the meet. it was a wonderfull moment that we have seen the beautiful faces behind the names,as Richa told already every thing about the meet we are eagerly waiting for the next meet in a grand manner. Thank you to Arabiudipi to arrange the meet with snacks and more. Children enjoyed much more with their age groups. Surely we must meet with our spouses too.

Cheers with
    Suvarna.

6. aharia

aharia Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    It was indeed a great pleasure to see you all in the park yesturday i was enthralled to see the faces behind the names. yesturday was a day to remember the meeting was a joyous , enjoyable one. it was sheer thirll going around collecting mobile numbers.richa,roopanair guessed me perfectly, hats off to them.
    For all of us being away from home this meeting was a great boon. my sincere thanks to vidiya and IL for making this happen.mallie,vidiya,richa,roopanair,rupa,nandini,
    ambiga,vidiyaprsad, shoba,revathi,geethanjali,tom&jery, meeting sharing with you all made my day as such a memorable one. next time our meeting should be for a entire day to share and discus our ''day to day'' life ,looking forward the same.

PICTURES uploaded are here - in the ILite Meet-up forum - http://www.indusladies.com/forums/ilite-meet-ups/52354-re-abu-dhabi-ilite-meet.html

cheers

7. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

hi gals...

with so many pictures clicked and we posing in different styles waiting for the photos to be uploaded...gals quickly upload the pictures !!!!

8. Richa_05

Richa_05 Senior IL'ite

Hi Usha,
    I'm honoured to hear from you. Thank you and I'm sure the pics would be uploaded soon. I'm waiting for them eagerly too.

9. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

hello aharia,

good pictures !!! Thanks for taking the effort to upload them !!!!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2009
  10. Mallie

Mallie Senior IL'ite

Hi Aharia

Good shots. Thanks for sharing.