1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

About My Cousins Marriage -inputs/legal Opinion Needed

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by nolife, Oct 18, 2016.

1. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Wow...no wonder she did not like him interacting with any woman.
    Op....you and your family stay out of it.

As for the guy's family...they should offer to pay the wedding expenses/dowry and other expenses incurred in the marriage before things get out of hand .
    Getting married is no joke if the intent is never to be fair from the beginning.
    A lot of expenses are involved and she has the right to ask for it if the intent was to cheat from the beginning.

Married for six months and cheating and physical violence !!!Was there any dowry demand?
    If there was and they have proof....then they are screwed.

As for the extended family....these days, the magistrate has to give permission after checking for evidence ,before any arrests are made.
    Since the extended family was not even in the same country..it should not be a big problem.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
    sindmani likes this.
  2. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

@yellowmango
    Yes, I have told them that they have to pay for it as there is mistake is from his end too..
    I have also gone through divorce and I know that there are lot of expenses involved. In my cousins case, marriage was performed very simple and they equally bore the expenses.
    Coming to physical violence part, the girl is more violent than my cousin. He showed pics where she literally bite him and there was a big scratch on his neck, where she tried to kill him.
    Recordings having regular quarrels. She irritated him to an extent where he got to quarrel with her and she has kept all those recordings as proof. We are asking them to give decent amount and settle the matter but looks like thbeir demands are more.

3. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

Well we do not know if he is involved in affair.But as far as i know his parents are liberal and ok to marry anyone of his choice. He does not have to get in to affair

sindmani likes this.
  4. rajatsingh

rajatsingh Silver IL'ite

Then what does the allegation that 'he has been unfaithful' mean ? You also said, the wife has proof of it, also !