About Jawahar Vidhyalaya

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by maliniranj, Aug 9, 2010.

1. maliniranj

maliniranj New IL'ite

Hi all

I would like give my thoughts on Jawahar Vidhyalaya Kindergarten school. We admitted our son in pre-kg last year and he is in LKG now. The prinicpal of the school is very authoratitive and not parent friendly. She is very strict and lacks the art of public relations. She doesnt even know how to treat her parents with grace.

If you take more than 2 days leave you will have to write a letter to the Principal and wait outside her office. After some time the attendant will take your leave letter to the prinicpal and come up with silly corrections like, Jawahar Vidhyalaya Kindergarten school in not mentioned, address of the school is not mentioned etc....

The school is very conventional in its operation and approach and does not meet the requirements of working parents. As far us coaching is concerned, they put lot of pressure on parents and the teachers expect lot of perfection with the writing styles of a KG student.

Overall, only if the principal of the school is changed,we can expect some kind of growth in Jawahar vidhyalaya. I dont recommend this school for parents who would like their student to grow up in a multifacet environment.

2. AGR

AGR Bronze IL'ite

Hi

I Studied in Jawahar Vidyalaya from UKG till 12th Standard. But I completed my 12th long back. When I used to study the school used to be very good. Not sure how it is now. By the way who is the principal now?