1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

About Inflation

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Raji,

Yes i think they aer manupulating things here, all these politicians, and traders.The govt is involved too, so are the ministers, what to do.

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear SS,

Yes what u say makes better sense, of women buying diamonds, and having lavish anniversaries, and cribbnibg about vegetable prices.and then eating out junk food, and goving for movies, which cost a bomb.Cut down on the frills, eat healthy.

Well i learnt from Dad, and i concentrate more of earning than on saving taxes, which i pay in full, and love it in fact, there are so many avenues to make money, just that we have to keep our minds open to new ideas.

Whenever u come to my blogs , u make my spirits Soar, and tonight i will have an extra glass of my spirit bcs u have come down to visit my blogm, wtih yr lovely words.

thank u, and find time to pls visit this poor fellow called Kamalji.:biglaugh

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meena,

The superstar of today, welcome.I am a big big fan of yours,

Yes the old stayings, live within yr means, most of us have forgotton, and got lost in the expensve glittery world of gadjets , and show off.

We have money to buy diamonds at the drop of a hat, but crib over potatoes and tomatoes.Strange logic really.

glad u liked the joke, tomm;s post will have many more jokes, a small senti blog tomm about a friend of mine who is no more.

Regards

kamal