1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

about Aspire Super kidz kit

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by sugan2008, Aug 30, 2007.

1. sugan2008

sugan2008 New IL'ite

Dear All,

Does anybody have an idea about the Aspire super kidz kit ? whats there ? , is that really worth and what about Little gem .pls share ur ideas
    I would like to introduce the word cards and other rthing for my 7 month kid.

Pls suggest me ..are those kits and traing helpful ? anybody attended ?

Pls share

Regs
    Suganthi

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear suganthi...
    I saw a programmed on podhigai long back, a live program a lady was saying that you can introduce flash cards and numbers to your kid at a very early age-she was telling about infants also.

I have not seen the aspire programme..but at an recent exhibition..had learnt that it helps in whole brain participation ..on that line. i dont know more. you can call them... ask for more details...their website...
    aspire SuperKidz :: igniting young minds....

hope it helps.
    you can check out in the parenting forum under infants... if they have discussed this.. also raise it there.. u may get more ideas instead of restricting it to chennai. :thumbsup

3. sugan2008

sugan2008 New IL'ite

Hi Shanthi ,

Thanks for thr mail , Which is the best shop to bust all kind of baby's items like flashcards , dot cards etc..

Regs
    Suganthi:thankyou2:

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi suganthi,

I came across this centre when we were trying infant education for one of our friends.

Mrs. Revathi SankaranLittle Gems (A Creche for Infant Education & Care)
    53 (old no:25), Moorthy Street
    Near: Ayodhya Mandapam
    West Mambalam, Chennai - 600 033

You check with them where you can get flash cards as they use flash cards.

I remember seeing, some at odyssey, landmark. but a better bet could be toyrus nungambakkam.

You get story books for infants the non toxic variety also...

5. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai sugan

Gud that u have decided to introduce flash card methods to ur 7 months old kid.

I have done the same with my kid when he was 9 months with Little Gems (Revathi Sankaran). Now my son is 22 months old and he is able to identify many countries flags, animals, reptiles, birds, fruits, vegetables etc.

i can c a good improvement on him.

Once me and my son came in TIMES NOW TV channel in a news article about this method through LITTLE Gems.

u can also try.
    All the best
    Anitha

6. sugan2008

sugan2008 New IL'ite

Hi Anitha ,

Thanks for the information , I sent a personal mail to you..pls check and reply me.

Regs
    Suganthi

7. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

i have replied for ur mail. check it out.

Regards
    Anitha

8. Poonkodi

Poonkodi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anita,
    Are you still teaching your baby on this flash card method. I did when my baby was 9months old. But i couldn't continue due to some reasons. Now she is 30 months old. Is it really worth?

Thank you,
    Regards,
    Poonkodi

9. ArchanaRaghavan

ArchanaRaghavan New IL'ite

Re: about Little Gems

Hi :thumbsup

I came across with this education before 2 years when my son 7 months . I came to know about this education from my friend and also through Jaya TV program. First I did not really believe in this program but when I actually met Revathi Sankaran I got enough confidence about this child brain development . Now I am happy that my kid is very brilliant and I am happy that I came across with this education system from Revathi Sankaran - Little Gems. The constant follow up and guidence is what I liked the most and I have recommended thsi education to my friends and my friends daughter recently she went to a Robotics contest organised by NASA and did a chip, she won the award and she was only 4 1/2 years old. She got this same education system from Little Gems . They have their address in their website. Make Your Child a Genius

10. priyadas

priyadas New IL'ite

littlegem

hi there,
    I'm new to this site.i have a 3 months old boy.I'm wondering about revathi shankaran's program.did any body use this program?how is the result?is there any program available for infants education?pls help.
    thanks