1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

about Aspire Super kidz kit

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by sugan2008, Aug 30, 2007.

1. sugan2008

sugan2008 New IL'ite

Dear All,

Does anybody have an idea about the Aspire super kidz kit ? whats there ? , is that really worth and what about Little gem .pls share ur ideas
    I would like to introduce the word cards and other rthing for my 7 month kid.

Pls suggest me ..are those kits and traing helpful ? anybody attended ?

Pls share

Regs
    Suganthi

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear suganthi...
    I saw a programmed on podhigai long back, a live program a lady was saying that you can introduce flash cards and numbers to your kid at a very early age-she was telling about infants also.

I have not seen the aspire programme..but at an recent exhibition..had learnt that it helps in whole brain participation ..on that line. i dont know more. you can call them... ask for more details...their website...
    aspire SuperKidz :: igniting young minds....

hope it helps.
    you can check out in the parenting forum under infants... if they have discussed this.. also raise it there.. u may get more ideas instead of restricting it to chennai. :thumbsup

3. sugan2008

sugan2008 New IL'ite

Hi Shanthi ,

Thanks for thr mail , Which is the best shop to bust all kind of baby's items like flashcards , dot cards etc..

Regs
    Suganthi:thankyou2:

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi suganthi,

I came across this centre when we were trying infant education for one of our friends.

Mrs. Revathi SankaranLittle Gems (A Creche for Infant Education & Care)
    53 (old no:25), Moorthy Street
    Near: Ayodhya Mandapam
    West Mambalam, Chennai - 600 033

You check with them where you can get flash cards as they use flash cards.

I remember seeing, some at odyssey, landmark. but a better bet could be toyrus nungambakkam.

You get story books for infants the non toxic variety also...

5. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai sugan

Gud that u have decided to introduce flash card methods to ur 7 months old kid.

I have done the same with my kid when he was 9 months with Little Gems (Revathi Sankaran). Now my son is 22 months old and he is able to identify many countries flags, animals, reptiles, birds, fruits, vegetables etc.

i can c a good improvement on him.

Once me and my son came in TIMES NOW TV channel in a news article about this method through LITTLE Gems.

u can also try.
    All the best
    Anitha

6. sugan2008

sugan2008 New IL'ite

Hi Anitha ,

Thanks for the information , I sent a personal mail to you..pls check and reply me.

Regs
    Suganthi

7. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

i have replied for ur mail. check it out.

Regards
    Anitha

8. Poonkodi

Poonkodi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anita,
    Are you still teaching your baby on this flash card method. I did when my baby was 9months old. But i couldn't continue due to some reasons. Now she is 30 months old. Is it really worth?

Thank you,
    Regards,
    Poonkodi

9. ArchanaRaghavan

ArchanaRaghavan New IL'ite

Re: about Little Gems

Hi :thumbsup

I came across with this education before 2 years when my son 7 months . I came to know about this education from my friend and also through Jaya TV program. First I did not really believe in this program but when I actually met Revathi Sankaran I got enough confidence about this child brain development . Now I am happy that my kid is very brilliant and I am happy that I came across with this education system from Revathi Sankaran - Little Gems. The constant follow up and guidence is what I liked the most and I have recommended thsi education to my friends and my friends daughter recently she went to a Robotics contest organised by NASA and did a chip, she won the award and she was only 4 1/2 years old. She got this same education system from Little Gems . They have their address in their website. Make Your Child a Genius

10. priyadas

priyadas New IL'ite

littlegem

hi there,
    I'm new to this site.i have a 3 months old boy.I'm wondering about revathi shankaran's program.did any body use this program?how is the result?is there any program available for infants education?pls help.
    thanks