1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Abhiwarya !!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Kavta, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Gotcha..

source:andhracfae,adhravilas,timesofindia,rediffnews<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=389 bgColor=#efeffb border=0><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" width="100%">Aishwarya turns 34
    [​IMG]
    Posted at Thursday, 01 November 2007 13:11 IST
    <TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" colSpan=2><TD height=0>[​IMG]Agra, Nov 1: Bollywood's most beautiful actress and wife of Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, is celebrating her 34th birthday here at City of Love.

No place could be as perfect as Taj Mahal to celebrate her first birthday after marriage at 17th century monument of love. Aishwarya and hubby Abhishek are here to shoot an ad film.

While Aishwarya and her husband Abhishek had arrived in the city of Taj Mahal three days back for shooting of a commercial film, superstar Amitabh Bachchan and his wife Jaya joined them later.

Politician and family friend Amar Singh is also part of the group.

Aishwarya is also doing the Taj Mahal film with Ben Kingsley

source:andhracfae,adhravilas,timesofindia,rediffnews

Last edited: Nov 18, 2007
  2. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Hi LataMurali
    I am very happy that you liked it. Sorry I barely knew Tamil but I will surely cover Tamil Stars in my Stars Wedding thread. I am sure you wll enjoy it too. Thankyou very much for your appreciation!.

3. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Hi JananiKrithsan,
    Thankyou very much for sharing the Info with us.Keep posting.:smile:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2007
  4. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

The Birthday Gift

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=780 border=0><TD vAlign=top width=758><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=758 border=0><TD class=ft11>Ash's birthday gift?
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TD height=5><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TD height=10>
    <TD width=10><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TD width=10><TD width=1 bgColor=#b7b7b7><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TD width=1><!--Story Table Begins--><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript> <!-- if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf("MSIE")!=-1) {document.write ('<TABLE CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0" BORDER="0" WIDTH="780" style="border-left:solid 1px #B7B7B7;border-right:solid 1px #B7B7B7;" ALIGN="CENTER">');}else{document.write ('<TABLE CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0" BORDER="0" WIDTH="756" style="border-left:solid 1px #B7B7B7;border-right:solid 1px #B7B7B7;" ALIGN="CENTER">');}//--></SCRIPT><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #b7b7b7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #b7b7b7 1px solid" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=780 align=center border=0><TD width=10><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=10 border=0><TD width=10><TD height=5><TD width=10><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=10 border=0><TD width=10><TD style="FLOAT: right" vAlign=top><!--printer_version-->November 02, 2007 17:18 IST
    <!-- wml_version_starts -->[​IMG]</IMG>This was a bolt from the blue. As we all knew that Ash's fav colour is white&blue.,the latest we hear is that a blue Mercedes has been seen outside Amitabh Bachchan's home in Mumbai for the last 24 hours.
    This, it appears, is Aishwarya Rai's 34th birthday gift, given to her by her in-laws.
    The Bachchans obviously love their bahu quite a bit, as is obvious from the other birthday present she got -- a trip to Agra to see the Taj Mahal, the epitome of love. And they call her 'Pari' (fairy) at home.

source:rediffnews

<!-- wml_version_ends --><!--printer_version-->

Last edited: Nov 2, 2007
  5. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Inside Details

The entire Bachchan family, including Amitabh, Jaya and Abhishek, along with family friend and politician Amar Singh, gathered at Agra's Amar Villas Hotel. The exact venue was the prestigious 'Kohinoor suite', from where an unhindered view of the monument of love, Taj Mahal is visible. Apart from two waiters, no one else was allowed anywhere near. [​IMG] [​IMG]

As per sources, as soon as the clock struck twelve, heralding the arrival of November 1 (Aishwarya's birthday), the cake was cut by the beauty queen. After that she touched the feet of her father and mother-in law, Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan and seeked their blessing. Our sources add that the simple celebrations continued for about an hour after midnight.

source:glamsham news

Last edited: Nov 2, 2007
  6. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

7. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kavitha,
    I really appreciate your efforts and interest in Indian Movies and celebrities.
    Keep up the good work!!
    And thanks for getting all these information without much pain for us.
    ~Punitha

8. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

9. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Hi Punitha,
    I am very glad for all the appreciation I am getting for this. I am doing this as a timepass thing. As many fnds here like you really liked my collection that is serving as an added encourangement to my hobby. I dont know how long will I kepp doing this but I am very happy that I am getting loads of encourangement from you all! Thankyou Punitha.
    Cheers.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2007
  10. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite