1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Abhiwarya !!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Kavta, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Abhishek has different plans from his father

Abhishek has different plans from his father. When Amitabh and Jaya Bachan got married they faced lot of problems which the Hindi film industry is Aware, and these problems came to an end with Jaya Bachan Quitting her work in the film industry. Unlike his father Abhishek Bachan wants his wife to continue her work. He says that he wants Aishwarya to work for the one reason that he is her biggest fan and loves watching her on screen. He says that the choice is entirely hers but if he was asked if she should continue working he would definitely act selfish by saying that she should certainly continue her work.
    [​IMG]
    Amitabh Bachan did not allow his wife to work because there was a reason behind it but Abhishek has no reason to stop Aishwarya so why would he stop her? And I don’t think Aishwarya will stop working even if Abhishek tells her to do so. She’s too independent to take such a decision.

source:andhracfae,adhravilas,timesofindia,rediffnews

Last edited: Nov 18, 2007
  2. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Kavta....................... you are unbelievable. I mean the amount of articles about ash,abhi is amazing, where do you dig all these. Truly, appreciate your efforts and sharing with us.:clap

3. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Thank you yaar! You know what..this is nothing.. While digging about abhi Ash in google I came across a forum called AbhiAshPlanet where they had even given Abhishek's and Ash's Myspace profile links and all. It was really unbelievable but I was littile suspicious abt such sites cozz they can lead to automatic download of viruses into our systems. This happened once to me so this time I am very careful and not clicking on any such suspicious sites content links. Actually few news , I am posting here are littile old news but as we are staying away from our homeland we missed many.so simply posting those whenever I find something interesting. Thank You Aabhi.

4. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

<TABLE>Aishwarya’s first Karva Chauth

source:Showbiz desk

[​IMG]
    AISHWARYA Rai and hubby Abhishek Bachchan are back at home for festivities after a whirlwind shooting schedule in Boston and Namibia respectively. The Bachchans kick- started the festivities with a pre-Karva Chauth tea party at Jalsa on Sunday evening. Strictly meant for ladies, high-profile socialites and tinsel town divas were invited to Bachchan’s Juhu bungalow, Jalsa. Dressed in Manish Malhotra and Tarun Tahiliani outfits and diamond jewellery, the ladies sat for a mehndi applying session.

30 October 2007 (Sawf News) - Aishwarya Rai observed her first 'Karva Chauth' following her April wedding to Abhishek at the Bachchan's residence 'Prateekshsa' in Mumbai, joining millions of Hindu women across the world who fast for the longevity of their husbands on the occasion.
    Several celebrities joined the Bachchan on the occasion including Kirron Kher, Sonali Bendre and 'how could he not be there' Amar Singh.
    Earlier the Bachchans had invited mehendi artist Brahmadevi Sharma, who had applied mehendi on Aishwarya for her wedding, to Prateekshsa to adorn the ladies of the household once again. It has been reported that designer Neeta Lulla designed a special sari for Aishwarya to wear on the occasion. Aishwarya, is reported to have wrapped up her two month long shooting schedule in Boston, USA for the film The Next Pink Panther ahead of schedule to be with husband Abhishek Bachchan for the occasion, much to the delight of the Bachchan family

The Bachchans had called the best mehndi artistes in town for the do. Jaya Bachchan and Aishwarya were seen playing hosts. As far as family is concerned, Shweta Nanda, Ajitabh Bachchan, his wife Ramola and daughter Namrata were present. Amongst the guests, we spotted Neetu Kapoor, Reema Kapoor, Sonali Bendre, Shrishti Arya, Tina Ambani, Kirron Kher and Mana Shetty (Suniel Shetty’s wife).

Apparently, Abhishek threatened to gatecrash along with his friends. Initially he was asked to keep away. However, after much resistance, the ladies had to give in as Abhishek marched in and greeted the guests. A guest who attended the party on condition of anonymity tells the Mumbai Mirror, “It was an informal gathering mostly attended by women. We applied special mehndi for Karva Chauth, and had some nice chaat for snacks. Aishwarya’s mother Brinda Rai and sister-in-law Srima was also present. Abhishek and Amitabh joined us much later in the evening.”

The ladies also exchanged mithais and dry fruits for sargi, which is an early morning ritual on Karva Chauth day when women have a meal before commencing their fast.

Aishwarya has been playing a traditional bahu to the hilt, as she kept a day-long fast as it was her first-ever Karva Chauth.

Later in the evening, the same guests arrived at Jalsa for the evening puja. Another actress says, “The Bachchans are known for their lavish Karva Chauth puja. All their family friends got together for the evening puja, where they prayed for their husband’s long life. This year it was kind of special as it was Ash’s first Karva Chauth along with the family.”Reportedly, all women must only wear traditional clothes at this event. “No one is supposed to strut in their denims at the gathering in Bachchans’s house. Most of the ladies bring out their best outfits and jewellery for this event,” adds another guest.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2007
  5. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Bollywood actress Aishwarya Bachchan filming the sequel to The Pink Panther in Paris, around the Grand-Palais.

source:splash news

Bollywood actress Aishwarya Bachchan, 33, who plays a detective assisting the bumbling French police detective Jacques Clouseau, played by Steve Martin, was seen filming the sequel to The Pink Panther in Paris, around the Grand-Palais Monday 21 Aug 2007. Accompanying the former Miss World (1994) on the sets was her husband Abhishek Bachchan, also a leading Bollywood star and son of Amitabh Bachchan.
    [​IMG]
    Bollywood actress Aishwarya Bachchan filming the sequel to The Pink Panther in Paris, around the Grand-Palais.

Bollywood actress Aishwarya Bachchan, 33, who plays a detective assisting the bumbling French police detective Jacques Clouseau, played by Steve Martin, was seen filming the sequel to The Pink Panther in Paris, around the Grand-Palais Monday 21 Aug 2007. ​
    Accompanying the former Miss World (1994) on the sets was her husband Abhishek Bachchan, also a leading Bollywood star and son of Amitabh Bachchan.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan on the set of Pink Panther in Boston, Massachussets on 25 September 2007 - Aishwarya attired in a scoop neck short ivory dress with a tuxedo waist jacket and black pumps is seen in Boston getting briefed for her next shot of the film The Next pink Panther while Abhishek Bachchan looks on.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2007
  6. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai Kavta

:clap:clap:clap:2thumbsup::thumbsup

HATS OFF TO UR EFFORTS yaar

WOW!!!!!!!!!! i have no words to say than this......i really enjopyed all the news and snaps.......................

I like and very much interested in cine news yaar, buut really, dont know anything abiout hindi or english films,( only tamil); but know something about the the artist..........

Thank u so much for sharing...........

Keep posting ..........

latamurali

7. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TD class=bbold14>Aishwarya brings in birthday at the Taj Mahal<!--/Fullheadline--><TD colSpan=2 height=8><TD colSpan=2 height=8><TR class=ash12normalV><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2><!-- google_ad_section_start=sify_article -->[​IMG] It can't be anything by destiny. Aishwarya Rai, who will be playing Mumtaz Mahal in Ben Kingsley's film on the Taj Mahal, brought in her birthday 34th birthday in Agra with her real-life Shah Jehan.

"It sounds so dramatic and romantic," said a giggly Ash. "It's nothing like that. I'm bringing it in with Abhishek, Ma and Pa. Abhishek was shooting an ad in Agra on Wednesday. So I joined him with Ma (mom-in-law Jaya Bachchan) and now Pa (father-in-law Amitabh Bachchan) has also joined us. So you could say it's a perfect birthday by the Taj Mahal, though not quite at the Taj Mahal. Have you seen the crowds over there? We can't risk going to the Taj Mahal, but it's just a stone's throw away. It's a pity my parents couldn't join us here in Agra."

It's been a hectic time for Aishwarya. "I came back from the US from shooting Pink Panther in time for Karwa Chauth. God knows how the cameras got our shots, probably from neighbour's premise. We're just leading our lives normally.I don't know why or how the press has this hunger to know about us."

She laughs, "This is my first birthday after marriage and therefore a very special occasion. Spending time with the people I love is my greatest joy. I'm in a very happy place. And I don't mean Agra. Just being with three people who mean so much to me makes my life complete. God has been kind. There's great fulfillment in love and in being loved , by not just my husband but his parents who are now my parents. We're one family and we all love one another."
    She'll be heading straight to Karjat after her birthday for the last two days' shooting of Ashutosh Gowariker's Jodha-Akbar.
    She's excited about doing the Taj Mahal film with Ben Kingsley. "On the first day of shooting The Last Legion with him he walked up to me he said, 'I've this idea.' He told me about the Shah Jehan-Mumtaz Mahal film that he'd like to do . You know, how many Taj Mahal scripts have come my way? I told Ben there have been many occasions when this subject has come to me. But there was something exceptionally interesting about the way he approached the subject. And yes, the whole process of discussing the subject with him was participative. After The Last Legion I kind of put it in the back of my mind. But earlier this year he confirmed it was on." At the moment it's Jodha-Akbar that occupies Aishwarya's mind. "You know me. Once I get into a subject I'm totally into it. But yes, I'm looking forward to working with Sir Ben again." What does she want for her birthday? She thinks a while and says, "Just blessings and good wishes. Apart from that God has given me everything." <!-- google_ad_section_end=sify_article -->

<TD height=15>

Last edited: Nov 1, 2007
  8. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Katva,

Today is Aishwarya's birthday. How come you miss the news and no related postings.

Anyways................... I would like to wish a Very happy Birth day to her.

Her Date of birth is 01st Nov 1973

9. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Happy b'day to Aishwarya Rai Bachan.

10. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Hi Aabhi...
    kya karrooon:wink: yaar vohh tho chupke chupke celebrate kar rahin hain uske pathi dev aur sasuraal vaalon ke saath! Koi bhi photographer un dhoonoke beech mein guske .. ek bhi photo keech ke laya thoo achaa hoga..thaaki ham bhi dekhsakthe hein ..hamare Ash kaise dhikhrahe hein unke 34 bday mein!

HaPPy BirthDay Aishwarya![​IMG]