Abacus school

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by m2c, Jun 12, 2008.

1. m2c

m2c New IL'ite

ABACUS, Vruksha Montessori

Hi,

I will be moving to Chennai in Mar 09. My son will be turning 5 in Jan 09. He is currently attending Montessori in Bangalore.

I want to know about Chennai schools. Got to hear about ABACUS and Vruksha. Could anyone give me feedback, admissions procedure, how difficult to get through, etc on these schools. Or any other good schools ? What is the cut off age for UKG, 1st standard?

I am new to Chennai, so I am not familiar with the locations also. I believe my husband would be working in Tidal Park, so we need to look for school/house some where in the vicinity of Tidal Park.

Thanks much,
    Anita

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: ABACUS, Vruksha Montessori

hi anitha,

WElcome to Il, Do check out the schools in chennai thread we have discussed ABACUS there.

Along with Abacus, you will have DAV Velachery, PonVidyashram, Sishya accessible from the tidel park area...

all the best

3. Nithyajay

Nithyajay New IL'ite

ABACUS SCHOOL PERUNGUDI -Reviews

Hi Friends,
    Iam trying to get my son into Abacus school.Kindly tell me abt this school and ur exp.......I have just moved back from US.....heard abt the school but no first hand information.Since my house is close to Abacus school my choice goes for this.Pls let me know.

Thanks
    NJ

4. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Re: ABACUS SCHOOL PERUNGUDI -Reviews

Nithya,
    Do check this for more info.
    If you need to know on the school do ask other Il lites may be of help.

5. Nithyajay

Nithyajay New IL'ite

Hi,
    Thanks Janani i checked the school website.

Other members ,if any of ur kids are going to this school kindly let me know abt the school what ur exp are.It will be of great help to me.

Thanks
    NJ

6. shamit

shamit New IL'ite

I am trying to get my 4yrs daughter in Abacus school, perungudi next year. Can somebody help me out in knowing the admission procedure and fees structure. I heared that getting admission for pre-primary 3 is not that easy and fees is also too high.

Thanks

7. shamit

shamit New IL'ite

Hi
    I too want my 4yrs daughter get into Pre-primary 3 at Abacus School Perungudi next year. I heared that getting admission is not that easy and fee structure is also too high. can somebody help me in knowing the fee structure and admission policies. Coz I am planning to shift my resi to perungudi.

Thanks
    Shamita