Aandals Thiruppavai - 3

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by varalotti, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Sakhi

Sakhi New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I have been reading your work all around IL. But now am tempted to reply seeing this kaimkaryam on Tiruppavai. Please continue the good work.

regards
    Satya

2. Advaita

Advaita New IL'ite

Very good English words, very good reading. I am very happy you have put sound in this site. You have good ideas. Your voice is also very nice and strong. Thank you.

3. tejudatla

tejudatla Bronze IL'ite

Dear Varalotti sir,

It is nice and interesting to know how varalotti name came and u really r deeply connected to Aandal amma's place is ur native place ( So lucky )n also to Telugu origins...

It's really interesting that I 'm learning some good knowlege of things from ur amazing posts n I heard about Amukta Malyada also but never know that it is Amma's Tiruppavai...

I do know the meaning of my name but it seems to be there really was a very depth meaning by ur words...

I just wanted to ask u that where did u publish ur stories( the name of the site etc ) those r translated in to Telugu or Tamil? Would like to read ur stories n gain some knowledge by ur great works....

Thanks alot 4 all those fantastic work done by our only one S.I writer...:2thumbsup:

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varalotti,

Thank you for the expansion on the Aandal Thiruppavai. This time round, I could also view the beautiful pictures that have been posted by Teja and enjoy. These pictures have really enriched your writings which are carrying forth the original's glow.

Thanks for all the efforts you are taking in providing us the visual and audio treats and I am surely blessed.

L, Kamla

5. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidya,

When you lovingly pleaded for this paasuram how can I withhold it. And it was very moving to read about Aandal doling out rights for for Thiruppavai.

May the great Aandal Amma bless me with the strength and wisdom to share all of her great works with the wonderful women of this forum.

And did you notice Vidya that in the Aandal's picture posted by Teja there's the parrot which you were mentioning about earlier.

May your chanting of this paasuram lead to the fulfilment of the wishes in your mind. May Aandal bless you.
    regards,
    varalotti

6. varalotti

Thanks Sakhi

Dear Sakhi,
    Thanks for coming into this thread. I am happy that after 50 posts you thought it fit to read and reply one of mine. With your good wishes (I dont know whether I should say your blessings; I hope you will be younger than me) this kainkaryam will continue.

Sakhi is one word in Sanskrit which I love. (Sorry friend, I have this practice of digressing into names) It is much more than a mere friend, which is its literal meaning. Many old Tamil writers imported the word verbatim to Tamil. Priya Sakhi was the standard lingo for a Tamil writer some 50 years ago.

Kaimkaryam is another word. When we do something for ourselves it's kaaryam. But doing for God, doing for others is Kaimkaryam. You have a way with the words, Sakhi.
    Varalotti

7. varalotti

Thanks Advaita!

Dear Advaita ,
    thanks for your kind words about my ideas and my voice.
    Advaita appreciating chanting of Thiruppavai which is an exposition of Vishistaadvaita philosophy is a sweet, beautiful coincidence for which we should be thankful to Shankara and Ramanuja.

regards,
    Varalotti

8. varalotti

Thanks again, Teja!

Dear Teja,

We are like the story-writer and the Director working on a great project which is Ammas Thiruppavai. Yes I just provide the words and you provide the visuals. Great work.

Do you remember Vidya and Manju Reddy discussing about the parrot in Aandal's hand? This time the picture you have posted has that parrot. Great.

All of us are connected, Teja. I came to know about this Varalapatti-Amukta Maalyatha connection only recently. I am thrilled about it.

I think I have the telugu translation of one of my stories done by my writer friend Mr.Somasekar Kolluri. If you want to read it just pm your email ID to me. I will send it to you.

Thanks once again Teja for being my Visuals Director,
    Varalotti

9. varalotti

Thanks Kamla!

Dear Kamla,

Thanks for those kind words. What would have been plain words by me has been greatly enriched by the visual treat provided by Teja.

The blessing is surely mine also. To be the carrier of such a divine message is not given to all. Let's pray that Aandal blesses us all.
    regards,
    Varalotti

10. varalotti