Aah! marriage...

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Reenae, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Reenae

Reenae Bronze IL'ite

Fool:
    After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I married you."
    The husband replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice."

2. Credit card:
    A man said his credit card was stolen but he decided not to report it since the thief was spending much less than his wife did.

3. Marraige:
    A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"
    The father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying."

4. Birthday:
    The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.

5. Professor husband:
    Ek Professor ne Samajiyat par lecture Daite huwe kaha " Achi Beewee ki Misaal Jannat ki hai, Awr Bureee Beewee Dozakh se kam nahi"
    Kisi Student ne pochaa " Sir! Aap bhee tu Shadi Shuda Hain, Batayiyan Ke Aap Ki Shadi Shuda Zindagi Kaisee hai? Jannat Ya Dozakh?
    Professor ne Muskurate howey Jawab Diya Mai Tu EARAAF par Rehta hoon"

6. Old couple love:
    An older couple were lying in bed one night. The husband was falling asleep but the wife was in a romantic mood and wanted to talk. She said: "You used to hold my hand when we were courting." Wearily he reached across, held her hand for a second and tried to get back to sleep. A few moments later she said: "Then you used to kiss me. " Mildly irritated, he reached across, gave her a peck on the cheek and settled down to sleep. Thirty seconds later she said: "Then you used to bite my neck." Angrily, he threw back the bed clothes and got out of bed. "Where are you going?" she asked. "To get my teeth!"

7. New car:
    A Person bought for wife a new car. She called and said, "There was water in the carburetor."
    He asked her, "Where's the car?"
    She replied, In the lake."

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hhahahahaha good ones

4. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Good Ones.....

Veda