1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Aadi sale in chennai

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by Cindhuja, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

Hope all must have shopped in this aadi sale.. How good was your experience.Please share them in this space.. Was it a real cut-down in price or as always a trade gimmick...

Also do list down the name of the shops in your area who is giving discount for this season.. Hope many might make use of it.

I am yet to purchase anything ....Planning since weeks, but in the last minute we get some other work :(

Should try pothys soon for salwar maetrials .. Heard it is too good.

Awaiting all your responses :thumbsup

2. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

Got some good sarees in the Raasi sale at Mylapore

check it out. the collection is quite good and so is the price :)

cheers

Bhooma

3. Sanmithra

Sanmithra Bronze IL'ite

Salwar materials at pothys is really good and the prices are also less when compared to other shops. But the dresses for childrens are costly when compared.

Last week there was exhibition at chennai trade centre and they were giving good deals of all home appliances.

We are planning to buy some electrical items at rathna fan house. Faber chimney which is offering good discount.

4. lvarada

lvarada Bronze IL'ite

Sanmithra & Cindhuja, I admire your grit and endurances... to get inside Pothys during Aadi sale and during the festival season is like fighting and winning a boxing/ wrestling match :)
    @Sanmithra, were the sale guys able to handle all the crowd in the chudi section? I always have a fear that during these Aadi sales, we will not be able to checkout the collections/ varities to our satisfaction and the customer service would also be poor... please correct me if I am wrong.
    My Aadi sale was for DH... got couple of T-shirts from Aadidas, Colour Plus and Levis shops @ spencers.They still have I suppose. For me it was couple of salwars materials from Kumarans.Even without sale it was crowed day before yesterday.
    Awaiting your feedbacks :)

5. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

You are correct lalitha .. still we should choose a proper day and proper timing ..never dare to check them during weekends and peak hours, say, avoid friday, saturday and sunday, also do not step-in after 3 p.m during weekdays

see to that we reach there as an early bird or just before lunch during week days.

Might be an uncomfortable timing for working women, yet gives a satisfied shopping experience amidst the sale.

6. Sanmithra

Sanmithra Bronze IL'ite

You are right Cindhuja we shouldn't go on week ends. I never do my shopping at T.nagar as I am very much irrated becoz of the crowd.
    I purchase all my dresses near by shops. I heard that the collections were good at pothys and the price was also less. Thats why I thought of having a visit. I went on Friday afternoon around 2.00PM there was not too much of rush. The sales person were also very responsive and helpful. I brought 3 salwar material. :)